Yesterday we presented TV Stick with Quad Core RK3128 SoC at a very low price of only $27 (exactly $27.60 – about €25 euros), today we return to present another for in a similar price and in which basically, except for housing and external wifi antenna, we find the same technical characteristics. Curiously, also repeats the name Transpeed CX939.
- SoC – Rockchip RK3128 quad core ARM Cortex A7 @ 1.2 GHz with ARM Mali-400MP2 GPU @ 500 MHz
- System Memory – 1 GB DDR3
- Storage – 8 GB NAND flash + micro SD card slot
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi with external antenna, and Bluetooth
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 1.4 up to 1080p
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x micro USB OTG port, 1x micro USB port for power
- Misc – Button (for power?)
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port
- Dimensions – N/A
The device runs Android 4.4.2, and is said to be pre-loaded with Kodi, and with “more than 100 channels pre-installed”, whatever that means exactly. The stick ships with a power supply, a USB cable, an HDMI Cable, and a user’s manual.
Transpeed CX939 HDMI TV stick form factor that currently sells for $28.20 on Aliexpress.