Yesterday we presented TV Stick with Quad Core RK3128 SoC at a very low price of only $27 (exactly $27.60 – about €25 euros), today we return to present another for in a similar price and in which basically, except for housing and external wifi antenna, we find the same technical characteristics. Curiously, also repeats the name Transpeed CX939.
Transpeed CX939 TV dongle specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3128 quad core ARM Cortex A7 @ 1.2 GHz with ARM Mali-400MP2 GPU @ 500 MHz
- System Memory – 1 GB DDR3
- Storage – 8 GB NAND flash + micro SD card slot
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi with external antenna, and Bluetooth
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 1.4 up to 1080p
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x micro USB OTG port, 1x micro USB port for power
- Misc – Button (for power?)
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port
- Dimensions – N/A
The device runs Android 4.4.2, and is said to be pre-loaded with Kodi, and with “more than 100 channels pre-installed”, whatever that means exactly. The stick ships with a power supply, a USB cable, an HDMI Cable, and a user’s manual.
Transpeed CX939 HDMI TV stick form factor that currently sells for $28.20 on Aliexpress.
Discussion about this post