The ZX01 N5105 is another palm-sized (2.8 inch) 4K Mini PC recently launched. This time is powered by Intel N5105 Jasper Lake processor. Earlier we saw similar Mini PCs, but smaller (2.4 inch) and based on the J4125 Gemini Lake processor. Among others, GMK NucBox, Chuwi Larkbox or Pantera Pico PC.
If we’re still on the topic of a palm-sized Mini PC based on the Intel Celeron J4125 chip. Recently, a new Mini PC also appeared in the crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter. We mean ASUSTEAM Super Leader the most cost-effective MINI PC SPLD. Mini PC SPLD also offers 4K dual display, but via HDMI and USB Type-C port.
Availability and price
4K Palm-sized Jasper Lake ZX01 Mini PC Details
The ZX01 N5105 Jasper Lake Mini PC offers a much more efficient processor compared to the earlier micro Mini PCs with the J4125 chip. As noted by Brand Linder from Liliputing: “the Celeron N5105 is based on newer architecture and should bring a significant boost in both single-core and multi-threaded performance. It also has higher-performance graphics that should make the new model a much better option for use as a media center PC, digital signage system, or even for lightweight gaming”.
Besides, this palm-sized Jasper Lake Mini PC comes with 8GB of DDD4 RAM, and 128GB up to 1TB M.2 SSD. The tiny ZX01 N5105 Mini PC also offers 4K dual display via 2x HDMI, a Gigabit Ethernet port, three USB 3.0 ports, and an audio jack. Device supports Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems. More details in the specification below.
ZX01 N5105 Palm-sized Jasper Lake Mini PC Specification:
- CPU – Intel Celeron N5105 quad-core Jasper Lake processor @ 2.0GHz / 2.9GHz (Turbo)
- GPU – Intel UHD graphics 605; 10W TDP
- System Memory – 8GB LPDDR4x or DDR4 (TBC)
- 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB M.2 2242 SSD
- MicroSD card slot
- Video Output – 2x HDMI ports
- Audio – 3.5 audio jack, digital audio via HDMI
- Gigabit Ethernet via Intel i225 controller
- Dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 4.2 via Intel AC7265 card
- USB – 3x USB 3.0 ports
- Expansion – 1x M.2 SATA/PCIe socket (used by SSD), 1x M.2 PCIe socket (used by AC7265 card)
- Misc – RTC plus CR2032 battery, Power and LAN LEDs, Power button, Kensington lock, cooling fan
- Power Supply – 12V/2.5A via USB-C connector (Note: most probably not compatible with USB PD)
- Dimensions – 72 x 72 x 45mm (2.8″ x 2.8″ x 1.8″)
- Weight – 190 grams