The ZOTAC company has expanded its portfolio ZBOX mini PCs a model called ZBOX MI551, which uses the latest generation Intel Skylake processor. We can therefore expect an even better performance and a new set of connectors.
ZBOX MI551 (ZBOX-MI551) from the outside resembles the previous devices manufacturer. We are therefore faced with a small enclosure in which the front brought out audio in / out, a memory card reader connected to a USB 3.0 port, and a USB 3.1 type C. To the side USB 2.0 port on the back of two consecutive USB (this time version 3.0), 2x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet and three video outputs: HDMI 1.4 and 2x DisplayPort.
Mini computer is based on an energy-efficient Intel Core i5-6400T (Skylake) and integrated Intel HD graphics 530. In addition, the available space for two memory modules DDR3L-1600 SO-DIMM and two drives – 2.5-inch under the SATA 6Gb/s and SSD M. 2 (2242/2260/2280). The sale will also be available version PLUS called MI551 PLUS (ZBOX-MI551-P), which is preinstalled with 4 GB of RAM and M.2 SATA SSD 120 GB. Another advantage is the ability to mount the device on the VESA bracket.
ZBOX MI551 scpecification:
- 2x DisplayPort jacks with support for 3840 x 2160p resolutions at 60 Hz
- CPU Intel Core i5-6400T (Skylake)
- GPU Intel HD 530 graphics.
- 1x USB 3.1 Type C port, 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 port
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 802.11ac WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Infrared portSDXC card reader
- 2.5″ SATA drive slotM.2 SATA SSD slot
- 2 DDR3L-1600 SODIMM slots for up to 16GB of RAMHDMI port with support for 4096 x 2160 resolutions at 24 Hz