Today, with great pleasure we want to show you the unboxing of ZIDOO X9S TV Box. It is a new flagship TV Box from ZIDOO, which was equipped with a new SoC from Realtek called Realtek RTD1295. ZIDOO X9S as the previous version ZIDOO X9 is equipped with Dual HDMI (HDMI IN / HDMI Out). New X9S has a lot of changes, above all the new SOC, interfaces, OS, and more. Most of you may have read articles about ZIDOO X9S on our blog and knows how many features has a new TV Box from ZIDOO. For those who do not have the opportunity to read about the new X9S Below remind the specification and show details of the device.
I want to say thanks to ZIDOO for sending us a ZIDOO X9S Smart TV Box to review. Now ZIDOO X9S is available on Geekbuying for $149 + free shipping (presale), Amazon (UK) for £119 or other Amazon stores.
ZIDOO X9S Android TV Box Specifications:
- CPU – Realtek RTD1295 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core with floating-point unit and NEON SIMD engine embedded
- GPU – ARM T820 MP3(3-core)
- OS – Android 6.0 + OpenWRT(NAS) dual system run simultaneously
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMC
- Wifi Connectivity – IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC,4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band) RTK8821 dual-band WIFI
- Ethernet – RJ-45 Ethernet Jack (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Bluetooth – BT4.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI2.0a output, Support 4K@60fps Support HD Audio(7.1CH), support 23.976 and 29.94
- HDMI In – HDMI2.0 input, support PIP, HDMI IN stream recode and stream output via UDP etc…
- Video decode – HDR, 10-bit HEVC/H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 up to 4K @ 24 fps, automatic frame rate switching
- Audio decode – Support HD audio(7.1ch) decode and passthrough Redesigned Native player,Blu-ray better compatibility，Powerful subtitles ，Support MVC ISO,MVC MKV. Built in ZDMC(Base on kodi 16.0)
- USB – 1x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0
- Power – 12V/3A
- Other interface – TF card reader SD card interface (Support 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB), IR receiver, Composite video and audio port (Cvbs output), S/SPDIF (2CH, 5.1CH), SATA3.0, VFD display
- Shell – Aviation Aluminum alloy case in smoke-colored
- Dimensions – 187x127x27mm
- Weight – n/a
- ZIDOO X9S Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 12V/3A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- Simple Manual
- SATA cable
- 2x external WiFi antenna
- Guarantee card
- Qualified certificate
The ZIDOO X9S has a good quality aluminum housing. Visually, it looks like a high-end device. Indeed ZIDOO attaches great importance to design and quality. The whole case looks very aesthetically. X9S TV Box runs on Android 6.0, but the most important features are an HDMI In with PiP (Picture in Picture) and DVR – video recording function. As we said at the beginning of his heart is a new Realtek RTD1295 which offers the latest generation HEVC/VP9 4Kp60 video decoding technology with HDR10 capability to deliver wider color range and greater contrast for an enhanced viewing experience. On the front panel X9S has LED display, IR receiver with Power LED.
On one side there is a SATA 3.0 port, USB 3.0 port and 2x USB 2.0 port. On another side of the device there are holes for the discharge of hot air. On the rear panel are: 2x External WiFi antenna, Gigabit LAN (RJ45), HDMI 2.0a Output, HDMI IN, AV port, Optical port, Restore hole, TF card slot, DC jack 12V, Power button (switch ON/OFF).
At the bottom of the device there are holes for the discharge of hot air. Below also remote control and a photo illustrating the connection of 2.5-inch HDD via the SATA cable.
Below we include the ZIDOO X9S photos in combination with a matchbox and other small flagship TV Box from ZIDOO called ZIDOO X6 Pro, so it was easier to see the size of ZIDOO X9S Android TV Box.
Below the video where you can see exactly how looks ZIDOO X9S, and what accessories has. Review coming soon.