ZIDOO X10 is a New Flagship TV Box with 3.5″ SATA HDD Bay powered by Realtek RTD1295 coming soon
Today we bring you news from ZIDOO. You thought that ZIDOO X9S is the only and last flagship TV Box from ZIDOO? that you made a mistake. ZIDOO team recently revealed a few details about the new flagship model called ZIDOO X10. As you will see later, ZIDOO X10 is a next high-end flagship Android TV Box, with which you can build your home entertainment center. What we find in the new ZIDOO X10, all the best from ZIDOO and what you could already see in ZIDOO X9S (review here) and much more.
X10 TV Box has aluminum housing within which we can find a well-known Realtek RTD1295 chipset, and also 2GB of RAM and 16GB eMMC. TV Box just like a ZIDOO X9S has dual HDMI – HDMI Out and HDMI IN, and so will be able to view PiP (Picture in Picture) and record video from other sources eg. Digital TV. In addition ZIDOO X10 also has a 3.5 “SATA HDD bay for PVR and / or a large number of videos and photos (also NAS feature). The whole (this time) will be actively cooled by a built-in fan. ZIDOO X10 runs on Android 6.0 + OpenWRT(NAS) dual system run simultaneously. More information can be found in the specification below.
ZIDOO X10 Android TV Box Specifications:
- CPU – Realtek RTD1295 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core
- GPU – ARM T820 MP3(3-core)
- OS – Android 6.0 + OpenWRT(NAS) dual system run simultaneously
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMC + 3.5″ SATA HDD bay
- Wifi Connectivity – IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC,4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band) RTK8821 dual-band WIFI
- Ethernet – RJ-45 Ethernet Jack (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Bluetooth – BT4.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI2.0a output, Support [email protected] Support HD Audio(7.1CH), support 23.976 and 29.94
- HDMI In – HDMI2.0 input, support PIP, HDMI IN stream recode and stream output via UDP etc…
- Video decode – HDR, 10-bit HEVC/H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 up to 4K @ 24 fps, automatic frame rate switching
- Audio decode – Support HD audio(7.1ch) decode and passthrough Redesigned Native player,Blu-ray better compatibility，Powerful subtitles ，Support MVC ISO,MVC MKV. Built in ZDMC(Base on Kodi)
- USB – 1x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0
- Power – 12V/3A
- Misc – IR receiver, Digital LED display, Power button, Built-in fan
- Other interfaces – TF card reader SD card interface (Support 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB), IR receiver, Composite video and audio port (Cvbs output), S/SPDIF (2CH, 5.1CH), SATA3.0, Restore hole
- Dimensions & Weight – n/a
ZIDOO X10 soon should appear on zidoo.tv (official website), and we will be able to familiarize themselves with all the features of the new flagship TV Box from ZIDOO. As soon as we have any new information we will inform you immediately. Do you like the new high-end TV Box from ZIDOO? let us know in the comment under the post.