A new day and a new great news from the TV Boxes market. The new flagship model ZIDOO X10 is now officially available in the ZIDOO portfolio and on ZIDOO’s website (zidoo.tv). In mid-February ZIDOO team revealed some information about the new ZIDOO X10, now officially ZIDOO published the full specification and a lot of pictures.
New ZIDOO X10 will appeal to the person who need a true multimedia entertainment center. This multimedia combo allows you to store files in the 3.5″ HDD bay (3.5″ hard drive up to 10TB), also has the functionality of NAS with support for multiple protocols to OpenWRT. ZIDOO X10 also has a Dual HDMI (same as ZIDOO X9S). You can connect via HDMI IN signal from the Digital TV tuner, and use the PiP (Picture in Picture), record the signal from the HDMI IN and stream it to devices on your network.
Of course, in the new ZIDOO X10 will also be new (previously mentioned) features such as full Blu-ray menu navigation and new design subtitles system and other known features from previous models, which are the hallmark of ZIDOO team: Setup Wizard, ZIUI launcher, Media Center support SMB, NFS, ect., ZIDOO Theater, ZIDOO Weather, Shortcut Key, ZIDOO RC, Helper, OTA Update, Clean Up, Power manager and more. For those who do not have a chance to become familiar with the specifications of the new ZIDOO X10 flagship TV Box, we remind it below:
ZIDOO X10 Android TV Box Specifications:
- CPU – Realtek RTD1295 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core with floating-point unit and NEON SIMD engine embedded
- GPU – ARM T820 MP3(3-core)
- OS – Android 6.0 + OpenWRT(NAS) dual system run simultaneously
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMC + 3.5″ SATA HDD bay
- Wifi Connectivity – IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC,4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band) RTK8821 dual-band WIFI
- Ethernet – RJ-45 Ethernet Jack (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Bluetooth – BT4.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI2.0a output, Support 4K@60fps Support HD Audio(7.1CH), support 23.976 and 29.94
- HDMI In – HDMI2.0 input, support PIP, HDMI IN stream recode and stream output via UDP etc…
- Video decode – HDR, 10-bit HEVC/H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 up to 4K @ 24 fps, automatic frame rate switching
- Audio decode – Support HD audio(7.1ch) decode and passthrough Redesigned Native player,Blu-ray better compatibility, Powerful subtitles, Support MVC ISO,MVC MKV. Built in ZDMC(Base on Kodi)
- USB – 1x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0
- Power – 12V/3A
- Misc – IR receiver, VDF display, Power button, Built-in fan
- Other interfaces – TF card reader SD card interface (Support 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB), IR receiver, Composite video and audio port (Cvbs output), S/SPDIF (2CH, 5.1CH), SATA3.0, Restore hole
- Dimensions – 197 x 197 x 65mm
- Weight – 1.86 kg
- Shell – Aviation Aluminum alloy case in smoke-colored
In the package you will find: ZIDOO TV Box, romote control, HDMI cable, power adapter, User manual. It is also worth mentioning that the TV Box has an aluminum housing, in addition to X10 TV Box has active cooling via a built-in fan. At the moment, the lack of price information. Probably soon ZIDOO X10 will be available in online stores, we’ll let you know. Meanwhile, more information can be found on a dedicated ZIDOO X10 product page.