ZIDOO X10 Flagship TV Box powered by Realtek RTD1295 now for $229
If you are a fan of TV Boxes from ZIDOO, you probably did not miss the appearance of a new flagship TV Box called ZIDOO X10 in online stores. However, if you missed the offer ZIDOO X10, then we come to your aid and inform you that ZIDOO X10 is already available on Geekbuying for $229 and on Amazon.es for €217.55 with a special coupon code: GCDGFGJR (5% OFF), which was specially received for androidtvbox.eu readers.
For those who have not yet become familiar with the new flagship TV Box, we remind you the specifications and the most important features of the new ZIDOO X10. This multimedia combo allows you to store files in the 3.5″ HDD bay (3.5″ hard drive up to 10TB), also has the functionality of NAS with support for multiple protocols to OpenWRT. ZIDOO X10 also has a Dual HDMI (same as ZIDOO X9S). You can connect via HDMI IN signal from the Digital TV tuner, and use the PiP (Picture in Picture), record the signal from the HDMI IN and stream it to devices on your network.
ZIDOO X10 also has features such as full Blu-ray menu navigation and new design subtitles system and other known features from previous models, which are the hallmark of ZIDOO team: Setup Wizard, ZIUI launcher, Media Center support SMB, NFS, ect., ZIDOO Theater, ZIDOO Weather, Shortcut Key, ZIDOO RC, Helper, OTA Update, Clean Up, Power manager and more. Below full specification.
ZIDOO X10 Android TV Box Specifications:
- CPU – Realtek RTD1295 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-Core with floating-point unit and NEON SIMD engine embedded
- GPU – ARM T820 MP3(3-core)
- OS – Android 6.0 + OpenWRT(NAS) dual system run simultaneously
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMC + 3.5″ SATA HDD bay
- Wifi Connectivity – IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, 802.11AC,4.900 GHz ~ 5.845 GHz (5.0 GHz ISM Band) RTK8821 dual-band WIFI
- Ethernet – RJ-45 Ethernet Jack (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Bluetooth – BT4.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI2.0a output, Support [email protected] Support HD Audio(7.1CH), support 23.976 and 29.94
- HDMI In – HDMI2.0 input, support PIP, HDMI IN stream recode and stream output via UDP etc…
- Video decode – HDR, 10-bit HEVC/H.265 up to 4K @ 60fps, VP9 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 up to 4K @ 24 fps, automatic frame rate switching
- Audio decode – Support HD audio(7.1ch) decode and passthrough Redesigned Native player,Blu-ray better compatibility, Powerful subtitles, Support MVC ISO,MVC MKV. Built in ZDMC(Base on Kodi)
- USB – 1x USB3.0, 2x USB2.0
- Power – 12V/3A
- Misc – IR receiver, VDF display, Power button, Built-in fan
- Other interfaces – TF card reader SD card interface (Support 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB), IR receiver, Composite video and audio port (Cvbs output), S/SPDIF (2CH, 5.1CH), SATA3.0, Restore hole
- Dimensions – 197 x 197 x 65mm
- Weight – 1.86 kg
- Shell – Aviation Aluminum alloy case in smoke-colored
In the package we will find: ZIDOO X10 Media player, Remote control, HDMI cable, Power adapter, Standard A/V cable, User manual, Two external antennas. If you are looking for a High-End TV Box for home entertainment, then consider buying a new ZIDOO X10, which now with a 3.5″ hard (drive up to 10TB) will accommodate your huge video library. As we wrote at the beginning that ZIDOO X10 is already available on Geekbuying for $229 and on Amazon.es for €217.55 with a special coupon code: GCDGFGJR (5% OFF), which we specially received for You!