ZIDOO UHD3000 is a new and another High-End 4K media player in the ZIDOO portfolio. It is also another model, after the UHD2000, of such an equipped media player dedicated to audiophiles and home cinema fans.
UHD3000 Android media player has Hi-Fi form-factor Standard 430 mm design to fit perfectly to the A/V rack. ZIDOO’s high-end media player is powered by Realtek RTD1619DR ARM Cortex-A55(Hexa-core) with ARM Mali-G51 MP3 GPU and runs on Android 9.0. Additionally is equipped with 4GB RAM DDR4 and 32GB eMMC internal storage.
UHD3000 has also two independent SATA3.0 HDD bays, each of them supports one hard drive up to 16TB. Dual HDMI ports can support audio and video separate output [email protected] HDR 12Bit and native 3D immersive audio output. Best choice for audio and video enthusiasts.
ZIDOO UHD3000 Flagship Media Player Features Overview
The new flagship media player from ZIDOO has a lot of valuable features, some of which are listed below:
- XMOS+ESS9068 DAC supports hard decoding MQA/DSD512/PCM 768KHz 32Bit.
- Supporting MQA, SACD ISO (stereo), DSF, DFF, WAV, FLAC, etc., and seamless playback and CUE track.
- Supporting USB DAC is as good as high-end audio decoders, it is also compatible with Windows 7/10, Mac OS and Android.
- High-quality switching power supply + large toroidal linear power supply, which is specially designed for audio and video circuits independently to ensure a strong power source and good signal output.
- High-fidelity audio decoding supports XLR full balance and RCA analog audio output.
- Dual HDMI audio and video separate output can enjoy 4K video and HD audio at the same time without upgrading the AV amplifier.
- Large LED display panel, dual hidden NSS patented HDD bays, and each HDD bay support capacity up to 16TB.
- The built-in VS10 image quality engine supports Dolby Vision processing and mapping any image to colors similar to Dolby Vision, which greatly improves the image quality.
- HDMI 2.0 supports 4K 60Hz point-to-point output, HDR (HDR10/HLG/HDR10+/Dolby Vision), 12Bit, BT.2020 wide color range, and YCbCr 4:4:4 color space. Supporting outputting raw three-dimensional multi-channel audio format based on the object.
More Features ZIDOO UHD3000 Media Player
- Processing HDR10 static metadata (MaxFall, MaxCll) more accurately which shows higher brightness and deeper black level.
- Supporting acquiring and processing HDR10+ dynamic metadata, colors, and brightness are obtained frame by frame and scene by scene.
- More advanced Dolby Vision technology supports high-quality Dolby Vision low latency (LLDV) output, which can output the most suitable brightness for each frame and scene, shadow is darker while the highlight is brighter, visual effect is amazing.
- Automatic frame rate 23.976 and resolution ensures smooth movie playback without interruption.
- Supporting external BD/DVD (unencrypted)/CD discs and CD ripping.
- Complete BD/BD3D/UHD Blu-ray menu playback and Blu-ray seamless branching playback are supported.
- Almost all common 3D video formats could be played, including MVC 3D (Blu-ray, MKV).
- Graphics special effects subtitles are supported and subtitles brightness can be adjusted. Subtitles can be downloaded. Zidoo is the only one in the field to support BLURAY and MKV forced subtitles.
- Roon Ready and Spotify music streaming and high-definition online video playback are supported. DRM Widevine L1 is also supported.
- Home Theater app supports automatic poster scanning, movie trailers, and custom classification and management.
- The newly upgraded version of Music Player supports seamless playback, personalized configuration, associated lyrics, and songs matching.
- Standard WOL works well. Zidoo can be integrated into a smart home with Control4 OS 3.0 control system (on/off can be controlled).
- Supporting the exclusive Zidoo Controller APP for iOS and Android mobile phones, which can seamlessly play and control Zidoo media players (on/off can be controlled).