ZIDOO M9 it is not a new Android TV Box, but a new customizable Single Board Computer (SBC) powered by Rockchip RK3399 SoC. ZIDOO brand has accustomed us to other devices, recently to High-End Android Media players, which is why this type of device is a big surprise.
As you can see in the picture above, ZIDOO M9 is not just SBC. Customizable development board has been enclosed in an elegant aluminum housing, thus creating a Mini PC, or well-known Set-Top Box.
As we mentioned customizable solution from ZIDOO is equipped with Rockchip RK3399 hexa-core 64-bit (A72X2 + A53X4) 2.0Ghz processor with Mali-T860 GPU. M9 is a highly expandable Mini PC based on the development board and optimization of Android 7.1. Supports high specification local video decoding output, APP download and installation, firmware upgrading and hardware expansion.
ZIDOO M9 Overview Features
There are many applications for the new device from ZIDOO. It could be widely used for fields of conferences equipment, education equipment, social media, live streaming device, movie entertainment (including VR devices), Internet of Things, translation machine, 3D cutting-edge technology, face recognition device, drones, Digital Signage, vehicle control, medical equipment, security equipment, industrial control and other.
Advanced Dual Camera Support
Comprehensive Network and Storage Expansion
Widely Compatible with Display Device
Customized POE Power Supply Module
Multiple External Interfaces
ZIDOO M9 Specifications:
- CPU: Rockchip RK3399 hexa-core 64-bit 2.0GHz
- GPU: Quad core ARM Mali-T860，OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0 /3.0，OpenVG1.1, OpenCL, Directx11
- DDR: Dual channel 4GB DDR (2GB is optional)
- Flash Memory: eMMC5.1，SDIO3.0 32GB（8GB/16GB/64G/128G are optional）
- OS: Android 7.1+SDK customizable dual system
- Video Decoding: Support 4K H265/HEVC 10bits @60fps video decoding
- Video Output: HDMI2.0 X1（4K 60Hz）、LVDS、eDP 1.3、MIPI
- Audio Input/Output: LINE IN *1、LINE OUT *1、EARPHONE *1、OPTCIAL *1
- Extended Port: PCIe – 3G+PCIe 1.0 M.2、42Pin GPIO （I2S、ADC、I2C、GPIO、SPI/UART、LINEOUT、SPEAKER）
- Camera: MIPI-CSI x2 ( Built-in dual ISP, support binocular camera)
- Display: VOP display: support 4096X2160 and 2560X1600 respectively、 Support dual channel MIPI-DSI（4 threads each channel）、 HDMI2.0 X1 support 4K 60Hz HDCP 1.4/2.2、 Support eDP 1.3 X1 （4 threads，10.8Gbps）
- Network: RJ-45 LAN Ethernet (support 10/100/1000Mbps)、 Equipped with MiniPCIe port for LTE 4G communication 、module（PCIe-3G Sim card slot ）、 Built-in SIM card holder，support 3G/4G、 Equipped with WIFI/BT module，support WiFi 2.4GHz/5GHz dual 、band,802.11a/b/g/n/ac protocol，Bluetooth 4.1（support BLE）
- Other Ports: Built-in low power consumption MCU、Support MIC、Support RTC、Support standard RS232 control、USB2.0 HOST x4,USB3.02 x2,USB3.0 Type-CX1、Support IR remote control
- Power Supply: Support POE power supply (POE module is not standard configuration)、DC 12/2A
Availability and price
At the moment we do not know when ZIDOO M9 will be available on the market, while the provisional price of M9 is 159USD. More details on the ZIDOO M9 product page.
Discussion about this post