ZIDOO H6 PRO TV Box powered by Allwinner H6 Processor Pre-order now for $99
Recently we wrote about the new ZIDOO H6 Pro, which appeared officially on the manufacturer’s website and in his portfolio. Today we have another good news for you. The new ZIDOO H6 Pro is available for pre-order for $99 on Gearbest and Geekbuying.
For those who have not yet had a chance to familiarize themselves with the features of this new TV Box, we remind you (also through the specifications below) that there is a new SoC from Allwinner named Allwinner H6, which ZIDOO team has equipped with the latest H6 PRO TV Box. New quad core Cortex A53 processor dedicated for 4K set-top boxes. It supports [email protected] ultra-HD video decoding and low-latency H.264 4K encoding and supports 6K video. There is also supports for HDR10 and HLG HDR, integrated Smartcolor 3.0 display system, more in H6 brief here.
The TV Box comes with a champagne gold case. Inside the H6 PRO, we find besides the new SoC, 2GB RAM DDR4 and 16GB eMMC. TV Box runs on Android 7.0 with new ZIUI launcher. Of course, the new ZIDOO H6 PRO will have all the best features prepared by the ZIDOO team known from earlier TV Boxes. ZIDOO H6 PRO comes with Bluetooth wireless remote control. Different from the traditional infrared remote control. More details on the ZIDOO H6 PRO product page.
Pre-order ZIDOO H6 PRO Android TV Box Specifications:
- SoC – AllWinner H6 quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 processor up to 1.8GHz
- GPU – Mali-T720MP2 GPU
- Memory – 2GB DDR4
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash, micro SD card reader up to 32 GB
- Video Output – 1x HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60hz with HDR support, AV port (composite)
- Video Decode:
- HDR10 and HLG video processing
- H265/HEVC Main/Main10 [email protected] High-tier ;[email protected], up to [email protected]
- H264/AVC BP/MP/[email protected], MVC, [email protected]
- VP9，Profile 0/2, [email protected]
- VP6/VP8, [email protected]
- MPEG1/MPEG2 [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- MPEG4 [email protected] 0~3, [email protected] 0~5, GMC, short header format, [email protected]
- AVS+/AVS JIZHUN [email protected] 6.0, [email protected]
- VC-1 [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] 0~3, [email protected]
- Supports Frame Buffer Compression（FBC）Output pixel format configurable,YUV420/YV12/NV12/.
- Audio I/F – HDMI, AV port (stereo audio), optical S/PDIF; DTS and Dolby supported
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports including on OTG port, 1x USB3.0 port on other side. An external power needed if USB connects to over 1TB mobile HDD.
- Misc – IR receiver, reset/recovery button behind AV port, front panel display (TBC)
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 105.6mm x 105.6 mm x 17.5 mm
In the package we will find: TV box, Bluetooth remote control, HDMI cable, Power adapter, User manual.
In truth, the ZIDOO H6 Pro is a presale ( $99 on Gearbest and Geekbuying) and probably no one has tested this TV Box, but it seems to us that it will be a big selling success, and it will be a popular TV Box (like most TV Boxes from ZIDOO). We have no doubt that H6 PRO is another good TV Box, with great firmware support and features from ZIDOO. If you are wondering about the new TV Box, with good specs and vendor support, you should definitely consider buying a new ZIDOO H6 PRO powered by new SoC Allwinner H6 on presale.