Last ZIDOO continues a good run, and introduces the following new models of TV Boxes. We mean the previously announced models ZIDOO A5 and ZIDOO A5S, about which we wrote at the beginning of September. For people who waited for these two models, and could not wait to get availability and prices, we have good news. Both devices are available for Geekbuying: ZIDOO A5 for $62.99 + free shipping, and ZIDOO A5S for $79.99 + free shipping.
We remind you specifications and differences between ZIDOO A5 and ZIDOO A5S. ZIDOO A5 and ZIDOO A5S look the same. The heart of both models is well known Amlogic S905X which supports 4K HDR, 4K VP9, H.265 10-bit 4K*2K@60fps and more. 4K HDR delivers ultra-sharp image quality that’s 4X sharper than last-generation 2K HDTVs with 2X the number of visible colors. Movies and TV shows will be more detailed than you’ve ever seen on a television before, and sports will make you feel like you’re at the game. A5 and A5S TV Box also runs on Android 6.0. Both models also have “ZIDOO OS“, so all the best features that we see in other models of ZIDOO, and more precisely: Setup Wizard, ZIUI Launcher, ZDMC app, Media Center, ZIDOO Weather, Media Player (with Hardware decoding, HEVC 10bit UHD video, HDR technology, 3D view etc), Music (with cool user interface, HD audio), Shortcut Key, APP installer, ZIDOO RC (remote control app for smartphones), OTA update, Clean UP app and Power Manager.
ZIDOO A5 and ZIDOO A5S Smart TV Box specifications:
- Operating System – Android 6.0
- Chipset – Amlogic S905X
- CPU – Quad Core ARM 64-bit Cortex A53 up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-Core ARM Mali-450
- RAM – 1GB DDR3 (A5), 2GB DDR3 (A5S)
- ROM – 8GB eMMC (A5), 16GB eMMC (A5S)
- Wifi Connectivity – IEEE 802.11b/g/n (A5), 802.11ac ; 2.4GHz,5.8GHz (A5S)
- Ethernet – 10/100M
- Language – English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/ etc multilateral languages
- Bluetooth – Bluetooth 4.0
- Video Supported – 4K@60 Hz video decoding 10-bit HEVC and AVS+ codec support; H.264 up to 4K,VP9 up to 4K,support HDR
- Audio Supported – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- Picture Supported – HD JPEG/BMP/GIF/PNG/TIFF
- HDMI Port – Standard HDMI 2.0a@60hz
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Other interface 2 * USB, 1 * HDMI, 1 * RJ45, 1 * TF card slot, 1 * AV, 1 * DC in, 1 * SPDIF
|CPU||S905X Cortex A53 64bit Processor||S905X Cortex A53 64bit Processor|
|Antenna||VME for built-in||VME for built-in|
|Wired Network||10/100Mbps LAN||10/100Mbps LAN|
|WiFi||IEEE 802.11b/g/n||802.11ac ; 2.4GHz,5.8GHz|
In the package you will find: TV box, Remote control, HDMI cable, Power adapter, User manual. Perhaps you ask the question is it worth it? If you are looking models with S905X chip is worth an interest in A5 and A5S TV Box from ZIDOO. The manufacturer cares about the quality of the firmware and firmware updates often. ZIDOO also has a powerful forum in which “listens” comments about issues with firmware. As we wrote at the beginning, both models are available on Geekbuying: ZIDOO A5 for $62.99 + free shipping, and ZIDOO A5S for $79.99 + free shipping.