Most of you who follow the new TV boxes that appear on the market, noticed a new brand TV boxes called YUNDOO. Probably the owner YUNDOO is NEXBOX company, or the company responsible for NEXBOX and YUNDOO. Never mind, important information is that YUNDOO brand is a fresh and will launch the first TV Box called YUNDOO Y7 equipped with 2GB of RAM, but faster DDR4 memory. YUNDOO Y7 will be the first TV Box equipped with DDR4 memory. It is encouraging that the TV Boxes also evolving, and producers react to the market changes and the needs of users and introduce significant changes to improve performance, stability and speed of devices.
YUNDOO Y7 TV Box also comes with Amlogic S905X processor. More detailed information can be found in the specifications.
YUNDOO Y7 Android TV Box specifications:
- Chipset – Amlogic S905X
- CPU – Quad core Cortex A53 2.0GHz 64bit
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750MHz+
- OS – Android 6.0
- Memory – 2GB DDR4 (speed increased 50% compared DDR3)
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + micro SD port
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 with HDR and CEC support up to 4K2K @ 60 Hz, AV port
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and coaxial S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2 x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – Power button, IR receiver, LED screen, Metal housing
TV Box also has a friendly UI with easy access to key features. UI is specially designed by XPoloV (USA) Designer Team. Below screenshot.
At the moment no information about availability and price, we hope that the TV Box will soon be available in the offer known stores (Gearbest, Geekbuying). More information can be found on YUNDOO Y7 product page.