Another day and another TV Box comes with not only equipped with Amlogic S912, but also having 32GB eMMC flash storage. YUNDOO Y2 is a new TV Box from YUNDOO brand that has a new S912 chip and 32GB eMMC flash that we saw in YOKA KB2 TV box.
As you can see the producers often throw to the market devices with greater storage for data, previously it was 16GB. The device has not the typical shape, and almost all of the I / O ports are located on the rear of the device. On one side of the lists SD card slot. YUNDOO Y2 as other TV boxes with Amlogic S912 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. More details you can find in the specification.
YUNDOO Y2 Android TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash and SD card up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a, AV
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV and optical S/PDIF
- Video codecs – VP9-10 / and H.265 up to [email protected], H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up [email protected]
- Audio codecs – MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, Ogg, and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, Dual Band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Interfaces – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, HDMI 2.0a, S/PDIF port, AV port, Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port, DC jack, SD card slot
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 1.6 x 9.8 x 2.7 cm
- Weight – 191 g
In the package we find (typical): YUNDOO Y2 TV Box, Remote Control, HDMI Cable, Power Adapter, English Manual. YUNDOO Y2 4K UHD V Box is available on Gearbest for $62 + free shipping (2GB RAM, 32GB Flash), and $55.99 for 2GB of RAM and 16GB flash. As you can see the price difference between TV Boxes is not big, so it is better to buy the device more capacious. YUNDOO Y2 product page here.