I want to say thanks to Videostrong (Videostrong Technology Co., Ltd – websita on Alibaba.com) for sending us a YOKA KB2 TV Box to review. Now YOKA KB2 is available on Gearbest for $63.99 + free shipping with coupon code: GBKB2. The wholesell link of KB2. Most of you probably associate Videostrong company with K1 Plus TV Box, and rightly so. This is perhaps one of the most most popular TV boxes. Is a new TV Box called Yoka KB2 achieve similar success, we find the answer during the review. Belowwe remind the specification and show details of the device.
YOKA KB2 TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash and micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a
- Audio Output – HDMI, and optical S/PDIF
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to1080p@60fps
- Audio codecs – MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, Ogg, and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13 x 10.9 x 2.4 cm
- Weight – 206 g
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- YOKA KB2 Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (US)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- External WiFi antenna
- User Manual
The YOKA KB2 from Videostrong is an aesthetically and well made TV Box, having a housing with good quality plastic. As mentioned at the beginning of KB2 is equipped with a latest SoC from Amlogic called Amlogic S912,which supports VP9-10 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.265 HEVC MP-10@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264 AVCHP@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p @60fps, MPEG-4 ASP@L5 up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-14496) and more. YOKA KB2 runs on Android 6.0. The front panel (in a small window) has IR receiver with power LED, and Power button. On one side there are two USB 2.0 ports (one USB 2.0 OTG) and micro SD card slot. On the rear panelare: RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, Optical S / PDIF port, AV port, a small hole for recovery firmware, HDMI 2.0a, 5V DC jack.
At the bottom of the device there are holes for the discharge of hot air, and MAC address. Below also remote control.
Below we include the YOKA KB2 4K UHD TV Box photos in combination with a matchbox so it was easier to see the size of KB2 Android TV Box.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the YOKA KB2 TV Box and accessories that are included. Coming soon review.