As you know, on the market, there are TV Boxes with RK3318 SoC. This is a cheaper version of the popular Rockchip RK3328 SoC. Similarly, the chipset from Allwinner called Allwinner H603 now appeared on the market. This is a cheaper version of the popular Allwinner H6 SoC. New TV Box powered by low-cost Allwinner H603 SoC is called X96H Smart TV Box.
Availability and price
Now X96H Smart TV Box is available on Gearbest for $32.99 (2GB/16GB). Also available is a version of 4GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB (with Dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFI 5 2×2 MIMO + Bluetooth 4.1).
X96H TV Box Features
The new H603 SoC used in the TV box has the same specifications as Allwinner H6. Supports also 6K 30fps video playback, so it can also be called 6K TV Box.
New Allwinner H603 SoC is a Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 processors that reach up to 1.5Ghz and also has ARM Mali-T720 GPU capable of processing video up to 4K resolutions at 60fps and 6K at 30fps
An interesting thing is that the X96H TV Box has been equipped with Dual HDMI (HDMI Out and HDMI IN).
You can connect via HDMI IN signal from other devices, record the signal from the HDMI IN and stream it to devices on your network. Additionally, TV Box runs on Android 9.0. More details in the specification below.
X96H Smart TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Allwinner H603 quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 @ 1.5 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-T720
- Memory – 2GB/4GB DDR3 and 16GB/32GB/64GB eMMC flash + microSD slot
- Output – 1x HDMI 2.0a port with HDR support, 1x 3.5mm AV port (composite video)
- Input – 1x HDMI 1.4
- Decode – H.265 up to 4Kp60 or 6Kp30, VP9 up to 4Kp30, H.264 up to 4Kp60
- Audio – Optical S/PDIF, stereo audio via AV port, digital audio via HDMI
- 10/100M Ethernet (RJ45)
- 2GB RAM variant- 802.11b/g/n WiFi 4
- 4GB RAM variants – Dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFI 5 2×2 MIMO + Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 type-A port, 2x USB 2.0 type-A ports including one OTG port
- Misc – Power Button, digital LED display
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 135 x 90 x 23 mm