X88 Mini is a budget Android 10 TV Box based on Rockchip RK3228A SoC. If you’re on a budget and don’t need the latest 4K AV1 decoding then the H88 Mini is enough for your daily entertainment. H88 Mini RK3228A supports 4K VP9, H.265, and H.264 video up to 60fps. Now the H88 Mini TV Box is available for $29.99.
Price and Availability
H88 Mini RK3228A Android 10 TV Box you can find now on Banggood at a very attractive price, for $29.99. The device is shipped with common accessories.
H88 Mini RK3228A TV Box Features
H88 Mini is a small Android TV Box, that measures 88 x88 x 17mm. The TV Box is powered by the old Rockchip RK3228A chipset (Quad-Core 32-bit Cortex-A7MP up to 1.5 GHz) with Penta-core ARM Mali-400MP2 GPU. In addition, inside we also find 2GB RAM DDR3 and 16GB eMMC storage. Streaming TV Box runs on Android 10 OS. Unfortunately, the device only supports 2.4GHz (single band) WiFi 802.11n and Fast Ethernet 10 / 100Mbps. Besides, the device supports Miracast, Airscreen, and DLNA. More details in the specification.
H88 Mini Android 10 TV Box Specification
- CPU – Rockchip RK3228A, 28nm Quad Core Cortex A7
- GPU – ARM Mali-400 GPU
- OS – Android 10.0
- Memory – 2GB RAM DDR3
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMC
- Connectivity – 2.4G 802.11a/b/g/n, Ethernet 10/100
- Video decode – 4K VP9 Video decoder, 4K 10-bits H.265/H.264 video decoder；1080P other video decoders (VC-1, MPEG-1/2/4, VP6/8), Support conversion from BT.2020 to Rec.709/Rec.601；
- Audio decode – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- USB – 2 * USB2.0,
- HDMI Out – HDMI Standard HDMI 2.0@60hz
- Other interfaces – HDMI, RJ45, SD card slot, AV port, DC in jack
- Power – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 88*88*17mm
- Weight – n/a
Is it worth buying the H88 Mini budget TV Box, of course, the choice, as always, is yours and the budget you have. Nevertheless, we encourage you to look for other budget TV Boxes with better specifications. Check: X98Q is a New Budget S905W2 Android 11 TV Box with 4K AV1 Decoding.