Winmate Communication, Inc. (Taiwan manufacturer ) introduced a new large 13.3-inch FHD IPS rugged tablet called Winmate M133W. The elegant, yet fully rugged M133W offers the larger screen size of laptop in a tablet form factor for increased visibility and computing in demanding environments such as automotive manufacturing and vehicle diagnostics.
Weighing less than a laptop at 5.3 pounds (approx. 2.4 grams), the M133W delivers lightweight mobility in a rugged tablet. It is also equipped with a hot-swappable battery for uninterrupted operation, and features robust data capture with 1D/2D barcode and HF RFID reader, as well as a smart card reader. Protected against water, extreme temperatures, shock and dust, the Winmate M133W offers a highly durable solution, enabling its use in even the most challenging environments. It is sealed to IP65 and meets MIL-STD-810G standards for shock, vibration and 4-foot drops to concrete, as well as functionality in extreme temperatures ranging for 14 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit (-10 to 50°C).
The Winmate M133W also enables connectivity and reliable wireless communication, with 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, options for 3G or 4G LTE ready to operate on any carrier, and a highly accurate u-blox GPS. It ships standard with Windows Embedded 8.1 operating system and a 128GB drive to support requirements in industrial applications.
- 13.3-inch tablet with 1920 x 1080 IPS display
- Intel 5th generation “Broadwell” Core i5-5200U processor,
optional for 4th generation “Haswell” Core i5-4200U or Intel Celeron 2980U
- Magnesium alloy housing with all-around elastomeric rubber
- Fanless Thermal Design
- MIL-STD-810G Certified
- IP65 Waterproof and Dust Proof
- Integrated kickstand for easy and variable positioning on any surface
- Ergonomic handle for easy carrying, integrated with the kickstand
- Rugged design: Anti-shock, Vibration, and Transit Drop
- User-replaceable, hot-swappable battery