The Wechip brand, one of the leaders on the Android TV Box market, has recently released another RK3566 TV Box. WeChip V10 Plus is an Android 11 TV Box powered by the popular Rockchip RK3566 SoC.
Surely many of you will tell you have already seen a similar Android TV Box based on the RK3566 SoC. That’s right the Wechip V10 Plus looks identical to the T95 Plus RK3566 TV Box.
So its features are identical. Certainly, the differences may relate to the quality of workmanship and after-sales service provided by Wechip manufacturer. If you have any thoughts on WeChip’s TV Boxes, please let us know in the comments.
Availability and price
V10 Plus Android 11 TV Box you can find, among others, on Amazon for $109.99, in addition, you can take advantage of the discount coupon on offer.
WeChip V10 Plus RK3566 TV Box Details
V10 Plus TV Box in addition to the efficient AI RK3566 SoC comes also with 8GB RAM DDR4 and 64GB eMMC storage. Rockchip RK3566 supports up to 8K video decoding (24fps) and 3D display. Besides V10 Plus TV Box runs on Android 11 OS and supports Dual-Band 802.11ac, Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps, and Bluetooth 4.0. Below specification.
WeChip V10 Plus Android 11 TV Box specifications
- CPU – Rockchip RK3566 quad-core Cortex-A55 processor @ 1.8 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-G52 EE GPU, 0.8 TOPS NPU/AI accelerator
- System Memory – 4GB, 6GB, or 8GB RAM
- Storage – 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB eMMC flash, MicroSD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4Kp60
- Video decoding
- 4Kp60 H.264/H.265/VP9
- VC1 up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60fps
- MPEG-4 up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60fps
- HDR10 and HLG modes
- Audio – Optical S/PDIF output, digital audio output via HDMI
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – Front-panel display, RGB LED’s around the top cover
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 4.41 x 4.41 x 0.87 inches
TV Box is shipped with HDMI cable, User manual, power adapter and IR remote control. It is also worth mentioning that the V10 Plus TV Box has LED diodes on the sides of the housing to inform about the status of the device. Besides, you can set your preferred color.