Last Geekbuying on his blog published a new TV Box from Vorke brand called Vorke Z3. The company responsible for Vorke brand, quite marked its position on the TV Boxes and mini PCs market. Last you could read about Vorke Z1 Android TV Box which having a strong specification. The new device with a new SoC from Rockchip called Rockchip RK3399 is even stronger. Not only it has efficient and powerful SoC but it also has 4GB of RAM and 32GB flash storage. Vorke Z3 TV Box has hit the market in February 2017.
About RK3399 we wrote in late February when the MWC2016 been unveiled more information about the new SoC. Rockchip RK3399 is a Hexa Core processor based on Dual-core ARM Cortex-A72 MPCore and Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 MPCore framework paired with Mali-T860MP4 Quad CoreGPU. Below specifications Vorke Z3 powered by Rockchip RK3399 chip.
Vorke Z3 preliminary specifications:
- SoC – Rockchip RK3399 hexa-core processor with 2x ARM Cortex A72 cores at up to 2.0GHz, 4x Cortex A53 cores
- GPU – ARM Mali-T860MP4
- Memory – 4GB LPDDR3
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash, external SATA interface and micro SD slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 Hz
- Video Decoder – 4K H.265 and VP9
- Audio Output – HDMI, 3.5mm audio port, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi up to 1200 Mbps (300 Mpbs + 867 Mbps)
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port, 1x USB type C port
- Misc – IR receiver, mechanical power switch
- Power Supply – TBD
- Dimension & Weight – TBD
Geekbuying also published, the test form Antutu Benchmark, and the result is amazing. Vorke Z3 scored 72483 points! with 16,519 points for 3D graphics, 25,805 points for UX, 25,905 points for CPU, and 4254 points for RAM tests. Vorke Z3 will run Android 6.0. TV Box also features a SATA port. Last TV boxes with SATA port are popular, this solution uses multiple vendors. Last you could see the SATA port in Egreat A5 TV Box.
At the moment the price has not been determined yet, but it seems that it will be similar to other devices announced in the market equipped with the RK3399 chip, among others Remix IO+ by Jide, having the same specification – price about $130. As the device will be available we’ll let you know.
Source: via CNXSoft