Today we want to show you the unboxing of VORKE Z1 TV Box. VORKE Z1 TV Box was one of the first TV Boxes equipped with 3GB of RAM DDR4 and 32GB eMMC storage, which appeared on the market. Of course as you know VORKE Z1 has been based on the well-known Amlogic S912. Below we remind the specification and show details of the device.
I want to say thanks to Geekbuying store for sending us a VORKE Z1 to review. Now VORKE Z1 Android TV Box is available on Geekbuying for $78.99 + free shipping (Promo).
VORKE Z1 TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 3GB DDR4
- Storage – 32GB eMMC 5.0 flash and micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a with HDR and CEC support up to 4K @ 60 fps, and 3.5mm AV jack for composite output
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV jack (stereo audio), and optical S/PDIF
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to1080p@60fps
- Audio codecs – MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, Ogg, and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, Dual Band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13 x 10.9 x 2.4 cm
- Weight – 214 g
What do we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- VORKE Z1 Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- External WiFi antenna
- User Manual
The VORKE Z1 from VORKE team is an aesthetically and well made TV Box, having a housing with good quality plastic. As mentioned at the beginning of VORKE Z1 is equipped with a SoC from Amlogic called Amlogic S912, which supports VP9-10 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.265 HEVC MP-10@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.264 AVCHP@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@30fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p @60fps, MPEG-4 ASP@L5 up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-14496) and more. VORKE Z1 runs on Android 6.0. The front panel (in a small window) has IR receiver with power LED, and Power button. On one side there are two USB 2.0 ports and micro SD card slot. On the rear panel are: RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, Optical S / PDIF port, AV port, a small hole for recovery firmware, HDMI 2.0a, 5V DC jack.
At the bottom of the device there are holes for the discharge of hot air, and MAC address. Below also remote control.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the VORKE Z1 TV Box and accessories that are included. Coming soon review.