Today we want to show you the unusual mini PC. Vensmile (Vissontech – Shenzhen Visson Technology Co.,ltd – brand) launches as mentioned not typical mini PC, and also shows the new look for this type of device. We mean new mini PC with built-in flexible keyboard and touchpad called Vensmile K8. The idea – keyboard + mini PC is nothing new, for example, PiPO K1, but foldable and flexible QWERTY keyboard + mini PC + touchpad is really fresh and ingenious solution that will be used by users who travel.
Vensmile K8 Mini PC with flexible keyboard & touchpad specifications:
- CPU – Intel Atom x5-Z8300 “Cherry Trail” quad core processor @ 1.44 GHz / 1.84 GHz
- GPU – Intel Gen8 HD graphics (2W SDP)
- Memory – 4 GB DDR3L (option for 2GB)
- Storage – 64 GB eMMC flash (option for 32GB) + micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Touch Panel – 10 point capacitive touch panel
- Keyboard – 87-key flexible QWERTY keyboard
- Video Output – HDMI and VGA ports
- Audio I/O – HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack, built-in microphone
- Connectivity – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 with external antenna
- USB – 1x USB 2.0 host port, 1x USB 3.0 port
- Misc – Power button; reset pinhole; power, standby and keyboard (numlock?) LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/3A
- Dimensions – 385 x 120 x 15 mm
As you can see, a method for conveying mini PC with a keyboard, lets take Vensmile K8 every journey. In this way, we have access to the device 3 in 1 (mini pc, touchpad and keyboard). The device can be connected to the TV / monitor / projector via HDMI and VGA port. Device ships with pre-loaded Windows 10 Home 64-bit, power supply, HDMI cable, and a user manual in English.
K8 mini PC with foldable QWERTY keyboard and touchpad is available at pre-order on Geekbuying for $199.99 and on Chinavasion for $189.99.
Discussion about this post