Recently was loudly about the new TV Box from HiMedia, more precisely about HiMedia Q10 Next Gen TV Box (refreshed version HiMedia Q10). Why it was loud? because of HIMEDIA TV Box is equipped with the new SoC from HiSilicon called HiSilicon Hi3798C V200.
The first information about the new HiSilicon Hi3798C V200 we published in mid-August. Hisilicon Hi3798C V200 is a new hardware solution based on ARM Cortex-A53 cores, has a good cpu with excellent multimedia support. Hi3798C V200 is equipped with a GPU Mali-T720 supports HDMI 2.0 output up to 4K at 60 HZ, 10-bit HEVC / H.265 and VP9 video decoding at 3840×2160 resolution at 60 fps, and integrates SATA and USB 3.0 interfaces.
HiSilicon Hi3798C V200 main features:
- CPU – Quad core Cortex A53 processor (15K DMIPS)
- GPU – ARM Mali-T720 supporting OpenGL ES 3.1/2.0, OpenVG1.1, EGL, and Imprex 2.0 PQ engine
- Memory I/F – DDR3 or DDR4
- Video Engine (VPU)
- Codecs – HEVC, H.264, VP9, VC1, MPEG2
- Decoder – 10-bit up to 4Kp60
- Encoder – H.264 @ 1080p30 or dual 720p30
- HiVXE 2.0 video engine supporting 4Kp60 H.265 and VP9 decoding, 1080p PiP and video transcoding
- Dolby Vision & HDR10 for “best-in-class video quality experience”
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a TX with HDCP 2.2
- Connectivity – Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Storage – SATA and 2x SDIO
- Transport Stream – 4x TS In + 2x TS In or Out with support for Full-band Capture (FBC) tuner
- Expansion – PCIe
- Security – Advanced DRM and CAS, Trustzone, Hardware based video watermarking
Today we want to show you another TV Box which we found on armdevices.net (the video recorded by Charbax) also equipped with the new HiSilicon Hi3798C V200 called Uyesee S100.
Uyesee company (Shenzhen UyeSee Technology Co., Ltd) is also known for producing TV Boxes and more. New model S100 Android TV Box is powered by 64bit HiSilicon Hi3798C V200 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 with Mali-T720 GPU, supports HDMI 2.0 output at [email protected], 10bit HEVC/H.265 and VP9 video decode at [email protected] The Uyesee S100 with Hi3798C V200 also support HDR and Dolby Vision high-dynamic-range (HDR) technology.
At the moment there is no information about the price and availability on the market. We hope that the exact specification and price will appear soon. The following video material from armdevices where they can see Uyesee S100 TV Box and also the specification S2 TV Box with the earlier SoC HiSilicon Hi3798M V100 supports [email protected] H.265 decode.