Founded by AAEON Technology Europe in 2015, UP! Bridge the Gap introduces the new UP Xtreme i11 Boards powered by Intel Tiger Lake processors. UP Xtreme i11 board is now available for pre-order in the UP Shop and shipping will start from September 2021. More details below.
Availability and price
As we mentioned the new UP Xtreme i11 Boards features the latest 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors and 5G support are now available for pre-order in the UP Shop and shipping will start from September 2021.
Depending on the selected processor, the prices are as follows:
- Xtreme i11 Celeron (Intel® Celeron 6305E (up to 2.0 Ghz)) pre-order now for $299
- UP Xtreme i11 i3 (Intel® Core™ i3-1115GRE (up to 3.9 GHz)) pre-order now for $519
- Xtreme i11 i5 (Intel® Core™ i5-1145GRE (up to 4.1 GHz)) pre-order now for $779
- With i11 i7 (Intel® Core™ i7-1185GRE (up to 4.4 GHz)) pre-order now for $969
The UP Xtreme i11 Edge Compute Enabling Kit, a compact system solution based on the UP Xtreme i11, will also be available later this year.
UP Xtreme i11 Board Overview Features
Besides the aforementioned 11th Generation Intel® Core ™ processors in Xtreme i11 development boards we also find Iris® Xe graphics. Additionally the Xtreme i11 features an M.2 2280 M key with NVMe support for high-speed storage and memory, M.2 2230 E key for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, M.2 3052 B key for LTE/4G/5G, and a PCIe[x4] slot for increased bandwidth. A 40-pin I/O expansion, powered by Intel® Altera MAX 5, provides compatibility with all the expansions. Besides, the Xtreme 11 board features up to 64GB of memory with in-band ECC support to maximize processing speeds.
It is worth mentioning that flexible I/O features include 1 Gbps and 2.5 Gbps LAN ports, three USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) ports, one USB 2.0 port, and one USB 4.0 Type C ports, and multiple display outputs including HDMI 2.0, DP and DP 1.4 (via USB Type C), and eDP. The board also features two RS-232/422/485 ports and audio line in/out. Specification highlights below. Full specification download here.
UP Xtreme i11 Specification Highlights:
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors
- Intel® Core™ i7-1185GRE (up to 4.4 GHz)
- i5-1145GRE (up to 4.1 GHz)
- Intel® Core™ i3-1115GRE (up to 3.9 GHz)
- ICeleron® 6305E (up to 1.8 Ghz)
- Integrated Iris® Xe graphics
- Up to 64GB memory (In-band ECC support)
- 1x Gbps LAN (Intel® i219), 1x 2.5Gb LAN (Intel® i225)
- 3x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (Type A), 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 4.0 Type C
- HDMI (2.0b), 1x DP, 1x DP1.4 (via USB Type C), 1x eDP
- M.2 2280 M key (support NVME SSD), 1x M.2 2230 E key, 1x M.2 3052 B Key, PCIE [x4] slot
- 1x 40-pin GP-bus, 2x RS232/422/485, 1x line in/out
- 12V DC-in
Besides, the Xtreme i11 is built AI-ready. The board is compatible with VPU cards, including the UP AI Core XM2280 with Intel® Movidius™ Myriad™ X VPU. As with all UP products, the UP Xtreme i11 kit is compatible with the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, as well as with Intel® OneAPI, enabling access to optimization and training tools designed to accelerate development and shorten time-to-market.