It’s not often present Android TV Boxes equipped with a 3G modem. Today we present a model called Unuiga U49-2R TV Box equipped with a 3G modem with calling function and a Rockchip RK3168 processor.
Charbax writes that the Unuiga U49-2R TV Box model is a:”new 3G WCDMA Android TV box, based on Dual-core Rockchip RK3168 ARM Cortex-A9 running at up to 1.5GHz. It is a 28nm HKMG low power process with GPU PowerVR SGX54X up to 600MHz. With the 3G WCDMA SIM card slot, you can even make a phone call on the Unuiga 3G Box directly and stream videos through 3G data. Connectors include USB, LAN, WIFI, Bluetooth, SD card reader, HDMI up to 1080P. It runs Android 4.4 at the moment (Lollipop upgrade maybe possible)”.
- CPU+GPU – RK3168,28nm Dual A9,SGX540,OpenGL ES2.0/1.1
- OS – Android 4.4 support Miracast/DLNA/Airplay
- Memory – DDR3: 1GB+Nand:8GB
- Output – USB2.0*3,SD Card,RJ-45,IR in,HDMI to 1080P
- Network – 802.11b/g/n and WCDMA SIM card option(+14USD)
- Player – H264/VP8 up to 1080P&60fps, Special XBMC Player
- Camera with Microphone and 2M camera(+3USD)
- Accessories – Power Adaptor,User Manual,Gift Box.
- Option Acc. – HDMI Cable,A/V Cable,Air Mouse,Remote Controller
- Unit – Size: 250*60*40mm,Net Weight: 200g;Metal case
As far as prices are best price is at $53 from 1K order. Add $1 for Bluetooth 4, a $3 built-in webcam and built-in 2.5″ Hard Drive options are also possible. Below the video of armdevices.net, presenting a Unuiga U49-2R TV Box model.