Unuiga (Great Harmony Electronics Industrial Limited) introduces a new TV Box model called Unuiga U41-6A. Unuiga brand probably most of you will remember from the TV Box model with built-in 3G modem called U49-2R. This time U41-6A TV Box is equipped with the SoC Amlogic S812, 2GB DDR3 16GB Nand Flash. Additionally, the device has two HDMI ports (Out and IN). OTT version has 4x USB 2.0 ports and also Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45), TF card slot, Optical, Recovery, DC 12V jack and Power ON/OFF button.
- CPU – Amlogic S812 Quad Core Cortex A9r4 Processor up to 2GHz
- GPU – Octa-core ARM Mali-450
- OS – Android 5.1
- Memory: 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Internal Storage: 16GB NAND Flasch (eMMC option) + Micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi 2T2R 2.4G/5G Dual Band 802.11 a/c/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1
- Audio/Video Output/IN: HDMI 1.4, Optical
- Interfaces: RF IN, RF OUT IEC-connector (OTT+Digita TV tuner), 4x USB 2.0 (without DVB tuner), HDMI, RJ45, TF card slot, DC jack
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Digital TV – HD DVB-T2/DVB-S2/ISDB-T/ATSC/TDMB/DVB-C
- Other: IR Sensor, Power button, Recovery
- Dimensions: 230mm*113mm*33mm
Full specs here. U41-6A TV Box has two external Wi-Fi antennas and TV Box can be mount on the wall. In the package we can find: Remote control and Battery, User manual, Power Adapter, HDMI Cable.
At the moment, we do not know the price MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) 1Kpcs, price about 59USD. Additional information can be found on the manufacturer’s website or directly via e-mail to [email protected]