Increasingly you can find projectors equipped with Android OS (Android 4.4 exactly). Today we want to introduce chinese manufacturer Unuiga projector called Unuiga Quad Core 88-4R. Recently we presented TV Box that manufacturer model called Unuiga U49-2R Android TV Box with a Built-in 3G. Unuiga Quad Core 88-4R is an Android Full HD LED projector based on DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology from Texas Instruments, brightness is at 2000 Lumens and Supports 1920×1080 Full HD resolution. 88-4R also it has an external antenna.
Charbax writes:” It is based on Rockchip RK3288, Quad core ARM Cortex-A17 up to 1.8Ghz, GPU is Mali-T74, 2G DDR2, Built-in Flash Memory supports up to 32GB. Support H.264, H.265 4K video decoding. Connectors include HDMI-IN, VGA, AV, USB and it has built-in Speakers. With dual band WiFi 2.4G/5G Hz, Bluetooth 4.0. It is running android 4.4 now, android 5.1 will be ready when/if there are orders above 1K”.
- CPU+GPU – Rockchip RK3288,Quad Cortex-A17,Mali-T764,OpenGL ES2.0
- OS – Android 4.4.2 support Miracast/DLNA/Airplay/3D display
- Memory – DDR3: 2GB+Nand:16GB
- Output – USB*3,A/V, RJ-45, HDMI1.4,VGA,SPDIF,PhoneJack,SDcard.
- Network – 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi+Bluetooth4.0,OTA upgrading
- Display – Texas Instruments 0.45 inches DMD Optical Processor
- Technology – DLP+3LED, 3D 1080P, Osram RGB Tricolor, LED solid-state light
- Brightness – 2000 Lumens; contrast:10000:1;Power consumption:65W.
- Accessories – 19V Power Adaptor,User Manual,Gift Box. Remote controller
- Option Acc. – HDMI Cable,A/V Cable,VGA cable,Air mouse.
- Unit – Size:232*132.8*40mm; Weight:650g;
The price is $459 for 1K order. For more information on the manufacturer’s websites www.unuiga.com and www.unuiga.com.cn. Below the video of armdevices.net, presenting a Unuiga Quad Core 88-4R Android Full HD LED projector.