Ugoos (Ugoos Industrial Co., Ltd.) one of the most famous manufacturers of TV Boxes introduces to offer TV Box called Ugoos UT3+. The heart of the new UT3+ TV Box is a SoC Rockchip RK3288. This is not the latest processor from Rockchip but lets you enjoy watching video 4Kx2K (3840 * 2160) and supports H.264, H265 up to 60Mbps.
Ugoos UT3+ runs on Android 4.4, but the most important features are an HDMI In with PiP (Picture in Picture) and DVR – video recording function. Previously, these features have seen in ZIDOO X9 and also Beelink i one (i826).
- SoC – Rockchip RK3288 quad core Cortex A17 @ 1.8 GHz
- GPU – Quad-Core ARM Mali-T764
- Memory – 2GB DDR3 (1GB optional)
- Storage – 16GB NAND Flash (Options: 8, 32 or 64GB) + micro SD slot up to 32 GB
- Connectivity – 100/1000M Ethernet, Dual Band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz) and 802.11ac with external Wi-Fi antenna
- Video Output/ Input – HDMI Out (A type Female), HDMI1.4, Support 4K×2K decode output / HDMI In (A type Female ) support max up to 1080P(60Hz)input
- Audio – HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack, and optical S/PDIF
- USB – 3x USB host ports
- Power Supply – DC 5V/3A
- Temperature Range – Operating: -10~40℃, Storage: -20~50℃
- Humidity – 5%-90%, No condensation
- Dimensions – 11.5 x 11.5 x 2 cm
Below video showing the practical operation of the HDMI In PiP and DVR function.