Beelink is not the only brand that has announced the new TV Box – Beelink GT-King – powered by the new Amlogic S922X SoC. The popular UGOOS brand also announced the launch of a TV Box powered by S922X SoC called UGOOS AM6.
At the moment, in the pictures, we can see board a new UGOOS AM6.
Immediately catches the eye the active cooling fan and heat sink for better performance of the new processor. UGOOS AM6 will run Android 9.0 just like Beelink GT-K, and other TV Boxes that will use the S922X SoC. AM6 TV Box will be available in the default version with 2GB of RAM and 16GB eMMC. More details in the specification below.
UGOOS AM6 Android TV Box Specifications:
- SoC – Amlogic S922X hexa-core big.LITTLE processor with 4x Arm Cortex A73 cores, 2x Arm Cortex A53 cores, Arm Mali-G52 MP6 GPU; 12nm manufacturing process
- Memory – 2GB LPDDR4 RAM (3GB/4GB optional)
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash (8GB/32GB optional), micro SD card slot
- Video Output
- HDMI 2.1 up to 4K @ 75 Hz with CEC, HDCP 2.2, HDR support
- 3.5mm AV port for composite video (and stereo audio)
- Video – 4K UHD H.265/VP9/AVS2 video decoding up to 60 fps
- Audio – Digital audio via HDMI, analog stereo audio via AV port, S/PDIF port
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac WiFi 5 MIMO RSDB, Bluetooth 5.0 via Ampak AP6398S module
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 OTG/Host port, 3x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver, IR output port, battery header (for RTC?), LED header, 12-pin I/O header, Wake on LAN function
- Power Supply – 12V/2A via DC power barrel jack
- Dimensions – TBC
At the moment, we do not have information about availability and price. If something changes, we’ll let you know.