Compared to Rockchip RK3368, the new Amlogic S905 chip becomes a popular and increasingly mounted in TV boxes. Ugoos (Ugoos Industrial Co., Ltd.) one of the most famous manufacturers of TV Boxes announces a couple of new devices based on Amlogic S905 SoC. The first of them is to be TV Box called UGOOS AM1. At the moment, we do not know too much about Ugoos AM1 TV Box, but certainly will have Android 5.1.1.
How will look one of the new TV Boxes from Ugoos, we hope that we’ll know soon. On the other hand, watching a video showing the preview AM1 TV Box caught our attention Video Test, made an application Antutu Video Tester 3.0. Result is very positive, there is no unsupported codecs. Are the tests by the user will be able to repeat this result, we’ll see.
UPDATE: We have more information about the new AMG1 TV Box from Ugoos blog.
Ugoos AM1 technical specifications:
- SoC – Amlogic S905
- CPU – 64bit Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3 (Samsung); (In future 4GB versions possibly will appear)
- Internal Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + SD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0
- Audio – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – 10/100/1000M Ethernet (Realtek RTL8211F), 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHZ and 5GHZ ) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 (AP6335 module)
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 12V
- Dimensions & Weight – N/A
Below several pictures PCBA and interfaces of the new Ugoos AM1.
Source: Ugoos fan page