The Tronsmart company is a famous TV Boxes manufacturer but not only. Recently launched a new TV Box called Tronsmart Vega S95 equipped with Amlogic S905 processor. Thus Tronsmart joined the group of manufacturers offering TV Boxes with a new SoC Amlogic S905. On the other hand Tronsmart went a step further and introduced three variants of the model Tronsmart Vega S95:
Tronsmart introducing three models also lets users choose appropriate TV Box to your own preferences and needs. Let’s look at the specifications of the first model Tronsmart Vega S95 Pro:
- SoC – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz with penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- Memory – 1GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB eMMC 5.0 flash by Samsung + SD card slot
- OS – Android 5.1.1
- Video – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDMI CEC support, 4K HEVC Hardware Decoding, Up to 10bit, 4K @ 60 fps; 4K H.264 video playback up to 4K @ 30 fps
- Audio – HDMI, optical S/PDIF; DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, 7.1 audio pass-through via HDMI
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n/ Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
Interfaces – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x SD Card Slot, 1x SPDIF, 1x Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45), 1x DC-IN
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/3A
- Dimensions & Weight – N/A
Compare Tronsmart Vega S95 Pro, Meta and Telos:
- Vega S95 Pro – 1GB RAM + 8GB ROM, WiFi Module Broadcom AP6212, Support 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz, Power adapter 5V/3A
- Vega S95 Meta – 2GB RAM + 8GB ROM, WiFi Module Broadcom AP6330, Support 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4Ghz/5Ghz, Power adapter 5V/3A
- Vega S95 Telos – 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM, WiFi Module Broadcom AP6335, Support 802.11ac 2.4Ghz/5Ghz, SATA connector (photo interfaces above), Power adapter 12V/2A
All three models also include Gigabit Ethernet. The Pro and Meta models have a lot of competition, but Telos is quite unique so far, as it’s the first to include a SATA port.
The devices will ship with an IR remote, an HDMI cable, a power adapter, a SATA cable (Telos model), and a user’s manual in English. As with other S905 devices it runs Android 5.1.1, but also supports OTA (over the air update) firmware update, and Vidon Kodi is pre-installed for support for DTS-HD & Dolby TrueHD, pass-through, 3D MKV, 3D BDMV and 3D ISO playback, as well as BD-J menu navigation.
Tronsmart Vega S95 use high quality components, including brand new Samsung DDR3, Samsung KLM8G1WEMB-B031 eMMC 5.0 flash, voltage protection component, 5dB copper tube wifi antenna, and high quality heat sink , Electromagnetic shielding cover etc. What’s more, Tronsmart add extra MCU processor in the design, You can power on/off your device via remote easily. Below PCBA.
All models Tronsmart Vega S95 are available on Geekbuying in price:
You can also get $10 off leaving a comment on the website promoting the Vega S95 TV Box.