Tronsmart Mirror2TV (T1000) is a new generation of HDMI HD Media Streamer after Google Chromcast. It is a remote-free cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, and OS X) wireless display device, which receives and displays the contents you love from internet and your own portable devices (smartphones, tablets, notebook and Mac). It casts video, audio, photos, MS office files, PDF files, games to HDTV or projector wirelessly. It can mirror whatever shown on the screen of your smartphone, tablet, notebook, PC to your HDTV or projector. Overall, it is a useful tools for your home multimedia entertainment, also a powerful tools for your office presentation.
- Multi-Standard support: Miracast, DLNA, Airplay
- Multi-Platform support: Android phones/tablets, Apple iOS iPhone/iPad, Windows PC/Note, Mac ; PC/Notebook;
Please note: IOS system screen mirroring is still under developing, Now, for ios device, the T1000 just support push video/ picture/ music and website to TV.
- Can directly play and cast local video, music, MS Office documents
- Cast Content: Video, photo, game, files
- Extended cable with WiFi dongle to avoid big TV screen blocking wireless signal
- Support screen mirroring,also you can use TV as a second independent screen
- Display Device: HDTV or projector with HDMI port
- Simple installation; Easy handling and configuration – just follow the instructions shown on the start screen on TV.
- H.264 1080P full HD video decode, Resolution 1080p Full HD, can be switched to 720p if your TV does not support.
- LPCM Audio Decode
- Flexible power using TV standard USB port (no less than 400mA) or external USB power supply (not included)
- Firmware can be upgraded via OTA Technology(Over the Air). Easy to upgrade.
More info: Tronsmart