At the Tomtop Store you will find a lot of different 3D printers at affordable prices. Recently, Tomtop has published great deals on Creality 3D Ender 3 3D Printer and Creality 3D Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer.
Now at Tomtop store Creality 3D Ender’s 3D Printers are available:
Creality 3D Ender 3 3D Printer Kit is available for €151.93 / $169 (Delivered from EU Warehouse)
Creality 3D Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer Kit is available for €176.20 / $195.99 (Delivered from EU Warehouse)
You certainly wonder which 3D printer is better, what features it has and which one to choose. Below you will find some information and differences between the printers.
Both 3D printers have an affordable price. Creality Ender 3 and Ender 3 Pro are still very popular among 3D printers and are willingly bought for home use.
- 3D printer DIY kit, easy to assemble, enjoy more fun in the 3D printing world.
- High precision MK-10 extruder, greatly reduces the risk of clogging and uneven extrusion.
- Hotbed can reach 110℃ in about 5 minutes to meet the needs of fast heating and printing.
- Adopting newly soft magnetic sticker, easier to remove the model and solve printing warping edge problem.
- CNC machining Y-axis mounting groove, guarantees precise positioning and more stable structure.
- Safely protected power supply and resume printing function, you can continue printing after the power is restored.
- Max. 220*220*250mm printing size, support various 1.75mm printing filaments like PLA,ABS,Wood,TPU,Gradient color,Carbon fiber,etc.
Ender 3 Pro vs Ender 3: Main Differences
You can see three major differences between these two 3D platforms. There are three changes to the Ender 3 Pro over the earlier Ender 3 model . And these are:
- It has a new mechanical design – The Y-base plate now features an all-aluminum 40 by 40 extrusion. And that means the print surface is far more stable which leads to improved print quality. Overall noise levels have been greatly reduced thanks to the addition of some rubber to cover the printer’s feet while improved bearing wheels mean more stability and even less friction while the printer is in operation.
- The extruder on the new model has received an upgrade – The Ender 3 Pro features the new MK-10 extruder which is said to clog less and will not lead to unevenness, a problem that arose on occasions with the Ender 3. That said, extruders will always clog up although less of this is certainly a good thing.
- The Ender 3 Pro has an upgraded printing surface – The printing surface on the Ender 3 Pro has received a significant upgrade in the form of a new printing bed. Called the C-Mag, a bumpy finish will ensure that the starting layers of print will stick to the print surface without needing anything to help it remain there. It can also be easily taken out of the printer once done while the malleability of the printing bed means freeing up finished print jobs is now far easier.
Whether you choose Creality Ender 3 or Creality Ender 3 Pro depends on you and the budget you have. However, we hope that the differences between the two rukers will be strong.