We have good news, there is a new firmware for Zidoo X9 (v220.127.116.11 release).
Zidoo X9 TV Box powered by Mstar MSO9810 that also comes with an HDMI input port, but this time, they’ve implemented a PVR function, so if you have a low end satellite, cable, or terrestrial receiver, you can connect it to Zidoo X9 and record programs, which makes it much more useful.
New firmware v18.104.22.168 can be downloaded here. What we find in the new firmware v22.214.171.124 update list:
- 1. Fixed the problem that wifi can’t search the 5G signal for 36/40/44/48 channels.
- 2. It will not scan the Samba path when music player scans music files automatically.
- 3. It will not scan the Samba path when picture manager scans picture files automatically.
- 4. The user name and password can be record by Samba.
- 5. Added new function that can set new show or not show the hidden files.
- 6. Added new function that sorting files according to their sizes and types.
- 7. Added new setting whether pop-up prompts when connected to the USB.
- 8. Added new setting that the display mode of Samba according to its address or host name.
- 9. There will be no extra hints after pull out USB when unload.
- 10.It will not search automatically any longer next time, when user had a SMB equipment.
- 11.Fixed the problems that the position of scroll bar isn’t correct when refresh the list, it can paste the file without suffix,it will has an emergency stop when files are in the same name.
- 12.In OTA application, adding the button for entering recovery interface.
- 13.In OTA application, modified the cues when the OTA network had error.
- 14.Modified the recording interface and the writing style.
- 15.Modified the prompt icon when deleted recording files on the recorder interface.
- 16.Modified the RC interface of mobile phone.
- 17.Adding support for multiple applications in Vietnamese.
- 18.To speed up the recovery backup and recovery.
- 19.Added the backup of system partition in the recovery.
- 20.Added the saving function on the subtitles plugin setting.
- 21.Added the optional function between feature and tidbit on blu-ray disc.
- 22.Fixed the problem of proportion display on the local video.
- 23.Added support of Thai coding.
- 24.Fixed the problem that recovery part couldn’t update on the OTA upgrade.
- 25.Update XBMC with 14.1 version, it can call native player to play local video directly.
- 26.Remove Mcast apk.
How to upgrade the Zidoo x9 firmware find here.