For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the ZIDOO X1 remind its specification:
- Operating System: Android KitKat 4.4.2
- Chipset: Allwinner H3
- CPU: ARM Quad-core A7 up to 1.5 GHz
- GPU: Octa-Core Mali-400mp GPU
- Memory: 1GB DDR3
- Internal Storage: 8GB NAND (up to 16GB)
- Connectivity: 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n, Ethernet LAN 10/100Mbps
- Material & Color: Plastic in silver
- Audio/Video Output: HDMI
- Audio: AAC-LC/HEAAC/HE-AAC v2,AC3,AMR-NB,DTS,MP3,OGG,RA_COOK,WMA,WMA,LPCM/PCM/ADPCM,FLA
- Video: RM/RMVB, MPEG, MKV, AVI, MP4,MOV,FLV, H.263,H.264,H.265,VC-1,DivX, Xvid, TS,RealVideo,VP6,VP8 up to 4K support
- Interfaces: 1x HDMI (1.4 4K*2K resolution), 1x AV Standard (AV output resolution) 2x USB 2.0 host port, 1x RJ45 Ethernet, 1x Micro SD card reader (Support 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB)
- Dimensions: 12.6 x 11.8 x 3.6 cm
New firmware v1.0.18 (h3_v1.0.18) can be downloaded here. The next week the new firmware will be available for download via OTA online. What we find in the new firmware v1.0.18 update list:
1. Add zoom function for ZD Codec,you can set it through playback–>Display 4:3 videos as.
2. Optimized codec for some time shutter.
1. Add the auto power off function, and you can set it when press the power key.
2. Update easycast, eliminating the occupancy of the 5050 port.
3. Optimize system level performance.
4. Repair some special cases caused by DDR without starting.
IMG(Please download this file then unzip it): http://apidl.zidoo.tv/zidoo_x1/zidoo_x1_v1.0.18.zip
There is some risk for flashing your BOX, Please be quite careful to make it.(It will clean out user data entirely, please be cautious to do it.)
How to Flash : http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/how-to-flash-the-zidoo-x1-firmware.398/
Source: ZIDOO forums