We have good news, there is a new firmware for Zidoo X1 TV Box (v1.0.15 release). Zidoo X1 TV Box is a new TV Box from Zidoo who recently presented at the unboxing Zidoo X1 (Video here).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Zidoo X1 remind its specification:
- SoC – Allwinner H3 quad core ARM Cortex A7 @ 1.5GHz with quad core Mali-400MP2 @ 600 MHz
- System Memory – 1 GB DDR3
- Os – Android 4.4.2
- Storage – 8 GB NAND flash (16GB in option) + micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Video Output – HDMI up to 4K2K @ 30Hz, AV
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV, and optical S/PDIF
- Video Codec – H.265/HEVC up to 4K30, 1080p60 decoding for H.264, VP8, MPEG-1/2, MPEG-4, H.263. WMV9, VC1, etc…
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A (power barrel)
- Dimensions – 12.6 x 11.8 x 3.6 cm
New firmware v1.0.15 can be downloaded here. What we find in the new firmware v1.0.15 update list:
1.Add the entrance of system settings,can find the Setting ICON among all the applications;
2.Add root function;
4.Add the closing process prompt of multitasking bar;
5.Add the function of USB installation, to achieve installation all app in USB DISK with one button;
6.Modified shortcut function, to make it faster;
7.Modified zdrepo, let it shows the webpage path;
8.Optimized the fluency of system.
1.Modified the problem that it would not lose some Vietnamese words.
1.Optimized the switch function of 24Hz.
1.Fixed it would get black screen in some case;
2.Fixed it would not smooth in some case;
3.Add the function all of frame rate can switch automatically;
4.Changed the default font is arial.
As you can see Zidoo team is not idle and performs all the time to improve your firmware now at another TV Box Zidoo X1. For those who have not yet decided and are planning to buy Zidoo X1 is available on Geekbuying, Aliexpress and Amazon.
You can download the new firmware from here or via OTA. How to upgrade firmware for zidoo X1, here.
IMG(Please download this file then unzip it):http://apidl.zidoo.tv/ota/zidoox1/zidoo_x1_v1.0.15_img.zip
There is some risk for flashing your BOX, Please be quite careful to make it.(It will clean out user data entirely, please be cautious to do it.)
How to Flash : http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/how-to-flash-the-zidoo-x1-firmware.398/
Source: Zidoo Forums
Discussion about this post