We have good news, there is a new Android firmware (PC and SD version) for VORKE Z6 (20180126) powered by Amlogic S912. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for Vorke brand, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase VORKE Z6 TV Box. VORKE Z6 is TV Box which has one of the strongest specifications (3GB of DDR4 RAM and 32GB eMMC / 64GB eMMC). If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, VORKE Z6 Android TV Box is now available on Geekbuying for $74.99 + free shipping (3GB DDR4/32GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Vorke Z6 TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-T820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- OS – Android 7.1.2.
- Memory – 3GB DDR4
- Storage – 32GB / 64GB eMMC 5.0 flash and micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a
- Audio Output – HDMI and optical S/PDIF
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to [email protected], H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to [email protected]
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, Dual Band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4G/5.8G, Bluetooth 4.1
- I/O ports – 2x USB2.0 Standard USB Port, HDMI 2.0a port, Gigabit Ethernet port RJ45 (1000Mbps network connection), S/SPDIF port, Micro SD card slot, DC in Port,
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions & Weight – n/a