The new firmware for VORKE Z5 TV Box with Amlogic S905W (20180203) Release
We have good news, there is a new firmware (PC and SD version) for VORKE Z5 (20180203) powered by Amlogic S905W. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for Vorke brand, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase VORKE Z5 TV Box. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, VORKE Z5 Android TV Box powered by S905W SoC is now available on Geekbuying for $36.99 + free shipping.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Vorke Z5 TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905W quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- OS – Android 7.1.2
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @ 60 fps, AV port
- Audio – HDMI, AV port (stereo audio)
- Video Codecs – 4K H.265, MPEG1/2/4, H.264, HD AVC/VC-1, RM/RMVB, Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6 , RealVideo8/9/10
- Video Formats – [email protected], H.265, AVI, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DIVD/DIVX, Real8/9/10, RM,RMVB, PMP, FLV, MP4, M4V, VOB, WMV, 3GP, MKV
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, Dual Band 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10x10x2.5cm
- Weight – 521g
- Improve WIFI throughput, optimize network speed.
- Unlock Vorke launcher (User Choice can be in the Set -> HOME options select android native launcher to start).
- Add ROOT switch to Set (set to be restarted to take effect).
- Add video playback frame rate adaptive switch to Set, off by default.
- Update Chrome browser to solve the situation which the old version of some websites can not pop up the soft keyboard.
- Add ariscreen apk, support airplay IOS 11 version, chromecast and so on.
- Remove the speed test app and update the KODI software version to 17.6.