We have good news, there is a new firmware (.img file) for Tanix TX28 TV Box with 4GB RAM and 32GB eMMC (20180626) powered by Rockchip RK3328. This is a big plus for the Tanix manufacturer responsible for Tanix TX28 TV Box, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase TX28 TV Box. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, Tanix TX28 Android TV Box is now available on Gearbest at a promotional price for $59.99 + free shipping.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the Tanix TX28 4K UHD TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3328, Quad-core Cortex A53 @ up to 1.5GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP2
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR3
- Internal Storage – 32GB eMMC + micro SD card slot (up to 32GB)
- Connectivity – Dual Band 2.4G/5G WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, Fast Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, Bluetooth 4.1
- Video decode – H.264/AVC Base/Main/High/High10 profile @ level 5.1; up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps H.265/HEVE Main/Main10 profile @ level 5.1 High-tier; up to 4Kx2K @60fps VP9, up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps
- Audio decode – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- USB – 1 * USB3.0, 1 * USB2.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI Standard HDMI [email protected]
- Other interfaces – HDMI 2.0 for [email protected], RJ45, micro SD card slot, Reset port, SPDIF port, DC in jack
- Power – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 10.50 x 10.50 x 2.50 cm
- Weight – 350g
The firmware is available as .img file, you can update the TV Box using a flash method (PC). New firmware for TX28 TV Box with 4GB RAM / 32GB eMMC powered by Rockchip RK3328 (20180626) download here.