The new firmware for NEXBOX A95X TV Box with Amlogic S905X (20171120) Release
We have good news, there is a new firmware with Android 7.1 (.img file) for NEXBOX A95X TV Box (update 20171120) with WiFi BMC6255 / 6330 chip powered by Amlogic S905X chipset. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for NEXBOX A95X TV Box, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase NEXBOX A95X. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, NEXBOX A95X Android TV Box is now available on Aliexpress for $44.98 + free shipping (2GB RAM / 8GB eMMC).
For people who yet had no opportunity to see the A95X TV Box, remember its specification:
- CPU – Amlogic S905X quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5GHz
- GPU – penta-core Mali-450MP GPU
- Memory – 1GB DDR3 / 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 8GB NAND flash / 16GB NAND flash + micro SD card slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0, AV
- Video Codec – [email protected] Hz video decoding 10-bit HEVC and AVS+ codec support; H.264 up to 4K 30 Hz
- Connectivity – 10/100M Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth / without bluetooth
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 host ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 93 x 93 x 11 mm
The firmware is available with Android 7.1 as .img file (you need to do method flash or SD for update). New firmware for NEXBOX A95X TV Box for TV Boxes with WiFi BMC6255 / 6330 chip powered by Amlogic S905X (20171120) can be downloaded here.