We have good news, there is a new firmware (.img file) for MXR PRO TV Box (update 20180319). This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for this TV Box, and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase MXR PRO TV Box (4GB RAM /32GB eMMC) powered by new Rockchip RK3328 with Android 7.1. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, MXR PRO Android TV Box is now available on Geekbuying for $56.99.
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the MXR PRO TV Box remind its specification:
- CPU – ROCKCHIP RK3328, Quad core Cortex A53 @ up to 1.5GHz
- GPU – Mali-450MP2
- Memory – 4GB RAM DDR3
- Internal Storage – 32GB eMMC
- Connectivity – Dual Band 2.4G/5G WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n , Fast Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, Bluetooth 4.0
- Video decode – H.264/AVC Base/Main/High/High10 profile @ level 5.1; up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps H.265/HEVE Main/Main10 profile @ level 5.1 High-tier; up to 4Kx2K @60fps VP9, up to 4Kx2K @ 60fps
- Audio decode – MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/OGG/AC3/DDP/TrueHD/DTS/DTS/HD/FLAC/APE
- USB – 1 * USB3.0, 3 * USB2.0
- HDMI Out – HDMI Standard HDMI [email protected]
- Other interfaces – HDMI 2.0a for [email protected], RJ45, SD card slot, AV port, SPDIF port, DC in jack
- Power – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.40 x 11.40 x 2.40 cm
- Weight – 380g
New firmware for MXR PRO TV Box with Rockchip RK3328 (20180319) can be downloaded here. No information about the changes.