The new firmware for H96 Pro H3 TV Stick with S905X SoC (20180404) Release
We have good news, there is a new firmware (.img file) for H96 Pro H3 TV Dongle (20180404) powered by Amlogic S905X. This is a big plus for the manufacturer responsible for H96 Pro H3 TV Stick (H96 Pro H3 review), and this is a good news for all who choose to purchase H96 Pro H3 TV Dongle. If someone has not yet decided or are planning to buy, H96 Pro H3 TV Dongle is now available on Geekbuying for $36.99 (2GB/8GB).
For those who have not yet had an opportunity to look at the H96 Pro H3 TV Dongle remind its specification:
- SoC – Amlogic S905X quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16 GB eMMC flash and micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI 2.0a male connector with HDR support
- Video Codec – 4K H.265 and VP9 @ 60 fps, 4K H.264 @ 30 fps
- Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n WiFi (2.4GHz), and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports (1x 2.0USB OTG port)
- Power Supply – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 10 x 8 x 4 cm
- Weight – 200g
The firmware is available as an image file, you can update the TV Dongle using a flash method. The new firmware for H96 Pro H3 TV Dongle powered by Amlogic S905X (20180404) can be download here. Here you will also find: upgrade tutorial and amlogic tool.