The Teclast company introduced a new tablet called Teclast X98 Pro, which works on the basis of a system of Windows 10 and has a pretty good components. What exactly has this device?
- 9.7-inch IPS screen with a resolution QXGA (2048 x 1536 pixels);
- Quad-core processor Intel Atom x5-Z8500 2.24 GHz;
- 4 GB of memory operations LPDDR3 RAM type;
- 64 GB of data;
- memory card reader microSD ;
- Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0 ;
- 2-megapixel webcam for video chat, a camera of 5 megapixels;
- connectors microUSB and 3.5mm audio jack;
- the battery capacity of 8000 mAh.The tablet runs on Windows 10 and weighs 540 grams.