Chinese manufacturers are increasingly willing to reach for processors from Intel. It is no different in the case of the latest systems company. Teclast X70 3G is the first tablet with the system Intel Atom x3 (SoFIA).
The heart of the new tablet is the processor Intel Atom x3-C3130 processor based on the architecture that used to be code-named SoFIA. We are dealing here with a 64-bit , 2-core CPU, which runs at 1.0 GHz. In contrast, for the calculation corresponds to the GPU graphics Mali 400MP 2. Other elements of the technical specification Teclast X70 3G include the following:
- 7-inch screen IPS 1024 x 600 pixels;
- only 512 MB of RAM;
- 4 GB of memory for data, which can be expanded with cards microSD ;
- Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0 ;
- 3G modem with support for two SIM cards;
- VGA webcam, camera 2 megapixels;
- connector microUSB
The tablet ships with Android 4.4 KitKat software. If you are interested Teclast X70 3G tablet you can get it on Geekbuying at a price of $69.99.