Recently, a new T95Z Plus firmware for Android 12 TV Box with Allwinner H618 SoC appeared. The T95Z Plus is one of the newer TV Boxes that runs on Android 12 OS and offers WiFi 6 support. The firmware T95Z Plus H618 update is available as a .img file.
Availability and price
T95Z Plus H618 Android 12 TV Box you can find on Aliexpress for $34.92 (2GB/16GB) and up. Besides, this H618 TV Box is also available on Geekbuying for $36.99 (2GB/16GB) and up. The device is shipped with standard accessories. Besides, the device can also be purchased with the G10S Bluetooth voice remote with air mouse feature and Bluetooth Keyboard i8.
2022 T95Z Plus H618 Specification
- SoC – Allwinner H618 quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processor @ up to 1.5GHz with Arm Mali-G31 MP2 GPU
- Memory – 2GB or 4GB RAM
- Storage – 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB eMMC flash, MicroSD card socket
- Video Output
- HDMI 2.0 up to 4Kp60 or 6Kp30 with HDR10, CEC and HDCP 2.2 support
- AV port (video composite)
- Audio Output – Optical S/PDIF, analog stereo via AV port, digital audio via HDMI
- VP9-10 Profile-2 up to 6Kp30
- H.265 HEVC MP-10 @ L5.1 up to 6Kp30
- H.264 AVC HP @ L5.1 up to 4Kp30
- H.264 MVC up to 1080p60
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Dual-band WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – Integrated front panel display, RGB LEDs
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via DC jack
- Dimensions – 119 x 106 x 23 mm
T95Z Plus Firmware for Android 12 TV Box with H618 SoC
As we said at the beginning, the firmware is available as a PC upgrade / .img file version (you must do a PC flash method to update the firmware, use the LiveSuit v1.11 or from SD card using PhoenixCard v3.09. New firmware for T95Z Plus H618 Android 12 TV Box can be downloaded here.
Caution: Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.
Discussion about this post