T95 Plus TV Box is another Android 11 TV Box that features a Rockchip RK3566 chipset. In addition, it is also a TV Box with 8GB RAM onboard. However, as CNX Soft notes, TV Box based on the RK3566 AIoT processor, in addition to multimedia properties ,,it has many other interfaces such as native PCIe and SATA that would not make it as cost-effective as TV Box SoC’s like Rockchip RK3328 or Amlogic S905X4″.
Availability and price
The T95 Plus Android TV Box you can find on Aliexpress. In other offers, you will find a version with 8GB RAM for $70.65. Additionally, depending on the selected version the TV Box also comes with a Voice remote control with an air mouse feature.
T95 Plus RK3566 TV Box Overview Features
Surely you’ve noticed that the RK3566 TV Box appears on the market like mushrooms after the rain. The T95 Plus TV Box is one of the few RK3566 TV Boxes we recently published on our blog. On the other hand, the manufacturers’ use of the RK3566 AIoT chipset in the Android TV Box seems to be baseless. Because this type of TV Box offers wider possibilities, while it is reduced only to the multimedia function.
Buying a device for 8GB RAM only and Android 11 seems unnecessary. However, if you are looking for a device based on a similar Rockhip chipset, namely the RK3568 SoC, be sure to check out Station P2. This device has a really wide range of applications.
Some hardware details
In addition to the aforementioned Rockchip chipset, the TV Box comes with 4GB – 8GB RAM DDR4 and 32GB – 64GB eMMC. The new T95Plus runs on Android 11 OS and supports Dual-Band 802.11ac, Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps, and Bluetooth 4.0. Below specification.
T95 Plus Android TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Rockchip RK3566 quad-core Cortex-A55 processor @ 1.8 GHz
- GPU – Arm Mali-G52 EE GPU, 0.8 TOPS NPU/AI accelerator
- System Memory – 4GB, 6GB, or 8GB RAM
- Storage – 32GB, 64GB, or 128GB eMMC flash, MicroSD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a up to 4Kp60
- Video decoding
- 4Kp60 H.264/H.265/VP9
- VC1 up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60fps
- MPEG-4 up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60fps
- HDR10 and HLG modes
- Audio – Optical S/PDIF output, digital audio output via HDMI
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 port, 1x USB 2.0 port
- Misc – Front-panel display, RGB LED’s around the top cover
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 112 x 112 x 22 mm