The Intel Celeron J4125 processor continues to be popular. The T6 Pro is a Mini PC Stick based on the Gemini Lake J4125 processor. This palm-sized PC dongle runs on Windows 10 and comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB eMMC storage.
Availability and price
T6 Pro Mini PC Stick Overview features
If you are looking for a small size Windows / Linux PC Stick, the T6 Pro Mini PC Stick should satisfy you. PC Stick based on Intel Gemini Lake J4125 is an everyday use device with performance enabling easy use of the Internet, documents and streaming. Additionally, via Intel UHD Graphics 600 it supports displaying up to 4K @ 60Hz via HDMI 2.0 (male plug).
It is also worth mentioning that this Windows 10 Fanless PC Stick supports Dual Band 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 and also Gigabit Ethernet. Besides, this palm-sized (5.15 x 1.97 x 0.77 inch) PC Dongle comes with 2x USB3.0. However, if you are looking for a Mini PC in the usual format as a desktop Mini PC, you will also find it on our blog, for example MeLE Quieter2D.
T6 Pro PC Stick Specification:
- CPU – Intel Celeron J4125 quad-core Gemini Lake Refresh processor @ 2.00 GHz / 2.7 GHz (Turbo)
- GPU – Intel UHD Graphics 600; 10W TDP
- Memory – 6GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 128GB eMMC flash
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 stick up to [email protected]
- Audio – digital audio output via HDMI
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet port, Dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi 5, and Bluetooth 4.2
- USB – 2x USB 3.0 ports
- Misc BIOS with support for Wake on LAN, PXE, BIOS One-Step Reset, Auto Power on, RTC wake up
- Power Supply – DC-in 12V/2.5A
- Dimensions – 223 * 153 * 69mm
- Weight – n/a