Today we want to show you the unboxing of Sunvell T95V PRO. This is another TV Box comes with Amlogic S912 and another TV Box from Sunvell. Sunvell brand is getting more popular and recently launching a lot of new TV Boxes. T95PV PRO has compared to T95U PRO similar specification. Below Sunvell T95V PRO Android TV Box specification and details of the device.
I want to say thanks to Gearbest store for sending us a Sunvell T95V PRO TV Box to review. Now Sunvell T95V PRO is available on Gearbest for $69.84 + free shippng.
Sunvell T95V PRO TV Box specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S912 octa-core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – ARM Mali-820MP3 @ up to 750MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash and micro SD slot up to 32GB
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0a, AV
- Audio Output – HDMI, AV (stereo)
- Video codecs – VP9-10/ and H.265 up to [email protected], H.264, WMV, MPEG-1/2/4, VC-1, AVS, and RealVideo up to [email protected]
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, dual band WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5.8G, Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Misc – IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13 x 13 x 3 cm
- Weight – 250 g
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- Sunvell T95V PRO Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- User Manual
T95PV PRO is very well made and aesthetically TV Box, having a plastic housing with an interesting perforation at half the cover. At the top of the cover we can also find LED backlight informing about ON or OFF TV Box. As mentioned at the beginning of T95V PRO is equipped with a latest SoC from Amlogic called Amlogic S912, which supports VP9-10 Profile-2 up to [email protected], H.265 HEVC [email protected] up to [email protected], H.264 AVC [email protected] up to [email protected], H.264 MVC up to 1080p @60fps, MPEG-4 [email protected] up to [email protected] (ISO-14496) and more. T95V PRO also runs on Android 6.0. On the front panel Sunvell T95V PRO has IR receiver. On one side there is a micro SD card slot and USB2.0 port. On the rear panel are: AV port, HDMI 2.0a, Gigabit LAN (RJ45), another USB2.0 port and DC jack 5V.
At the bottom of the device there are no holes for the discharge of hot air, but we can find a rubber base which prevents the device from slipping. At the bottom also we can find the MAC address. Below also remote control.
Below we include the Sunvell T95V PRO Android TV Box pictures in combination with a matchbox so it was easier to see the size of T95V PRO TV Box.
Below the video where you can see exactly how looks T95V PRO Android TV Box, and what accessories has. Review coming soon.