Sunvell T95 Android TV Box powered by Amlogic S905 Unboxing (Video)
Today we want to show you the another Android TV Box equipped with Amlogic S905 called Sunvell T95. A few days ago you could read about Sunvell T95 TV Box, and today we want to show you the unboxing of the device. This box use of new SoC S905 from Amlogic and has good specification and price.
I want to say thanks to Gearbest for sending us a Sunvell T95 to review. Now Sunvell T95 Box is available on Gearbest for $39.99 + free shipping.
Sunvell T95 is a small, well and solidly made TV Box in a metal housing. As we said at the beginning of his heart is a new Amlogic S905 Quad core 64-bit Cortex A53 Up to 2.0GHz processor which supports UHD [email protected] HW decoding, multiple formats including H.265 10-bit, H.264, AVS+ and also FHD 1080p @60fps HW encoding, H.264. T95 TV Box also has Kodi Jarvis, Ethernet and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n. TV Box runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
Sunvell T95 TV Box Technical Specifications:
- SoC- Amlogic S905
- CPU – Quad core ARM 64bit Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP up to 750Mhz
- Memory – 1GB
- Storage – 8GB NAND Flash + microSD card slot
- OS – Android 5.1
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0
- Video Decoding/Format – H.265 10-bit 4K*[email protected], H.264 AVC/MVC 4K*[email protected], AVS+, MPEG1/2/4 ASP, WMV/VC-1, RealVideo8/9/10 / Format – MKV, WMV, M2TS, MOV, MP4, AVI, MPG, MPEG, DAT, VOB, FLV, 3GP, DIVX, F4V, ASF, M2V etc.
- Connectivity – 10/100M, Dual Band Wi-Fi 2.4GHz and 5Ghz 802.11b/g/n,
- Interfaces – 1x OTG, 1x HDMI (2.0), DC Power Port, AV, RJ45, LAN, TF Card, 2x USB 2.0
- Other – IR receiver, mini LED digital display,
- Power Supply – DC 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 11.3 x 11.3 x 2 cm / 4.44 x 4.44 x 0.79 inches
- Weight – 0.195 kg
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- Sunvell T95 Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (EU)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- User Manual
This small TV Box (11.3 x 11.3 x 2 cm) has a black metal housing. The aluminum housing does not shine and looks solidly at the front is a a small LED digital display.The front panel has also IR receiver and power LED. On one side is a two USB 2.0 port, OTG port and micro SD card slot. On the rear panel are: 5V DC jack, AV port, RJ45 Ethernet port and HDMI 2.0 port.
At the bottom of the device you see four corners of the small rubber to prevent slipping device. Below also remote control.
As we said at the beginning of Sunvell T95 is a small TV Box and extra thin. Below pictures T95 TV Box compared to matchbox.
Below the video where you can look specifically at the Sunvell T95 TV Box and accessories that are included. Coming soon review.
We could not resist the temptation and apart from unboxing, we have made the first start Sunvell T95 TV Box. The main screen looks very nice, simple and familiar. Immediately our attention, caught Boot Animation. It looks really nice!. We have not seen such a nice animations in any TV Box. Therefore, below we present a video Boot Animation for Sunvell T95 powered by Amlogic S905.
Here are a few screenshots.