First time about Q-BOX TV Box we wrote at the beginning of April. Sunvell Q-BOX is another TV Box equipped with Amlogic S905. Today we pleased to show you the unboxing Q-BOX Smart TV Box.
I want to say thanks to Gearbest for sending us a Sunvell Q-BOX TV Box to review. Now Q-BOX is available on Gearbest for $54.99 + free shipping.
Q-Box TV Box technical specifications:
- CPU – Amlogic S905 quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 2.0GHz
- GPU – Penta-core Mali-450MP Up to 750 MHz
- Memory – 2GB DDR3
- OS – Android 5.1.1
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash + SD card (up to 32GB)
- Video Output – HDMI 2.0 up to 4K @60 Hz with HDMI CEC support
- Audio – HDMI, optical S/PDIF
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4G/5G Dual-Band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0
- Interfaces – 2x USB 2.0 host ports, HDMI 2.0, S/PDIF port, AV port, DC jack, micro SD card slot
- Misc – Power button, IR receiver
- Power Supply – 5V/2A
- Dimensions – 13 x 13 x 25 cm
What we find in the box? The box included everything that you need to get started:
- Q-Box Android TV Box
- HDMI cable
- Power adapter 5V/2A (UK)
- Remote control (without AAA batteries)
- User Manual
The sample Q-Box TV Box that we have received has a an US adapter, Gearbest additionally attached to the TV Box All-in-1 (110 – 240V) Worldwide Universal AC Charger Adapter Conversion Socket. As we have seen it is a great, affordable universal adapter ($5.30) that can be used all over the world, below pictures.
The Q-BOX TV Box is a visually different from the majority of TV Boxes, is less square. It has a nice design and a characteristic Q letter on top of the housing. The top cover is made of high quality glossy plastic.
As we said at the beginning of his heart is a new Amlogic S905 Quad core 64-bit Cortex A53 Up to 2.0GHz processor which supports UHD [email protected] HW decoding, multiple formats including H.265 10-bit, H.264, AVS+ and also FHD 1080p @60fps HW encoding, H.264. On the front is a IR receiver and an around the TV Box is a LED backlight. On one side is a SD card slot. On the rear panelare: 2x USB 2.0 ports, HDMI 2.0 port, RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, AV port and 5V DC jack.
At the bottom of the device you will see a rubber base which prevents the device from slipping. Below also remote control.
Below video of the unboxing Sunvell Q-BOX TV Box. Coming soon review.