At the end of May we showed you an interesting device called GOLE1, pocket sized mini PC with a 5-inch touchscreen display powered by Intel Cherry Trail processor. Today we want to show you a similar device, but more advanced. Chinese manufacturer Sunty (Shenzhen Sunty Technology Co.,Ltd, also known as SUNTY TECHNOLOGY (H.K) LIMITED) introduces device called Sunty SP-001.
Sunty SP-001 comes with a 7-inch touchscreen display, and adds a TI 720p DLP projector with 200 lumen brightness on the side that lets you project an image anywhere from 20 inches to 300 inches in size, also has 6,500 mAh battery. The heart of the device is an Intel Atom x5-Z8300 processor coupled with 2GB RAM and 32GB flash.
Sunty SP-001 specifications:
- CPU – Intel Atom x5-Z8300 “Cherry Trail” quad core processor @ 1.44 GHz / 1.84 GHz
- GPU – Intel Gen8 HD graphics (2W SDP)
- Memory – 2GB DDR3L
- OS- Windows 10 Home
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash + micro SD slot up
- Display – 7″ capacitive touchscreen display with 1280×800 resolution
- Video input – HDMI 1.4 port
- Audio I/O – HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack, speakers, built-in microphone
- Projector – 0.3” TI DMD, DLPC3438/DLPA3000/DLP3010 DLP, 720p resolution, 200 Lumen brightness, 5000:1 contrast ratio, 20 to 300” screen size, autofocus, and 3000 hours life;
- Connectivity – Dual band 802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi (Intel Wireles AC-3165module)
- USB – 1x USB 3.0 host port
- Misc – Power and volume buttons
- Battery – 6,500 mAh battery good about about 2 hours of typical use
- Power Supply – 12V
- Dimensions & weight – N/A
Sunty company also showed another mini PC model consisting of modules: 5-inch tablet, projector and power band, which combined create a modular mini PC stations. On the video recorded by NotebookItalia, you can see how look the Sunty SP-001 and modular mini PC. The device is not available yet, but is expected to sell for $400 to $450.